• 8th Gen Civics

We've opened up an 8th gen specific area just for you.

You're welcome to start a build thread, share pics of your ride, and introduce yourself to the members here.

We want to see your rides!

Welcome 8th generation civic owners!

iluvmycsx

Mr Csx
Vip Member
Regina - The City That Rhymes with Fun
Vehicle Model
Acura Csx
Body Style
Sedan
:wave:

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Is 8thcivic.com a banned word like ********* and ***************?

Glad to see the two communities merging here.

partsnerd

NH dirt
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I'm and 8th owner driver and I work at a Honda dealership where I've been for 10 years and been racing/ building Honda's for 15years so I know nothing about anything Honda related. If you need to know stuff you should apparently be on the 8thgen site showing off your "brilliance" and telling the ones who work on and fix Honda on the daily they are wrong! I'm good now thanks for listening.
I decided to lurk around here for the good of my own customers and to offer any assistance to the new gen owners. What a difference in owners! Way to be!! Enjoy the ride!

13whitesisedan

Ponca city, Oklahoma
Vehicle Model
2007 civic si
Body Style
sedan
I'm and 8th owner driver and I work at a Honda dealership where I've been for 10 years and been racing/ building Honda's for 15years so I know nothing about anything Honda related. If you need to know stuff you should apparently be on the 8thgen site showing off your "brilliance" and telling the ones who work on and fix Honda on the daily they are wrong! I'm good now thanks for listening.
I decided to lurk around here for the good of my own customers and to offer any assistance to the new gen owners. What a difference in owners! Way to be!! Enjoy the ride!

yea this site is great way more positive.