ZDX TB FOR STOCK IM

OffTheWall

Virginia
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Sedan
I'll have to hunt down the post. The highest was 274, but your right. Their was some major modifications done, not just a few bolt ons with a tune.

OffTheWall

Virginia
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Sedan
My goal is to get as much gain as possible without the RBC swap. I'm not expert by any means, I read this forum front to back for as much info as possible and given my lack of experience with Hondas I can not decipher myself between true numbers and made up. Just looking for info.

Abbz8377

Boston
Vehicle Model
CIVIC
Body Style
SI
The info on here 9 times out of 10 can be pretty accurate but I am all about trying things out for myself at this point. Some people are gonna say something is worthless some people are gonna say its great I personally think that cars are like people everyone is different.

OffTheWall

Virginia
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Sedan
Very true. I'm not trying to do what everyone has either, I just make my car enjoyable for me.

Abbz8377

Boston
Vehicle Model
CIVIC
Body Style
SI
Well as much as I wanted to avoid it the RBC is next in my opinion its the only way to take the car to the next step I have just about every bolt on and Installed the ZDX today so the RBC seems logical at this point I am stuck at 200whp at the moment after all the time money and tuning I feel like I can't quit.

Labeller

Did you haved to bend the vacum line over the tb to make it fit..? Those who connect to a metal tube

Kevv_Si

Indianapolis
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
Well as much as I wanted to avoid it the RBC is next in my opinion its the only way to take the car to the next step I have just about every bolt on and Installed the ZDX today so the RBC seems logical at this point I am stuck at 200whp at the moment after all the time money and tuning I feel like I can't quit.
Did you notice any difference in power ?