lets see everyones SI :)

Ouch. Not a great weekend for my Si.

ju4yja6e.jpg

u6atabyd.jpg

Ouch. Not a great weekend for my Si.

ju4yja6e.jpg

u6atabyd.jpg

Ouch. Makes my cracked windshield pale in comparison. Hopefully you were ok and you can get it fixed right the first time. Mine is going back to get redone. The job they did after my hit and run wasn't great.

Good luck!

I thought airbag hits made the insurance companies total the car?

Ouch. Makes my cracked windshield pale in comparison. Hopefully you were ok and you can get it fixed right the first time. Mine is going back to get redone. The job they did after my hit and run wasn't great.

Good luck!

Thanks. A little sore but my son and I seem to be ok.

The other driver's fault, and no hassles as he accepted full responsibility.

Should hear back from the estimate today on repairs.

D2 coilovers, skunk2 rear camber kit. Set to stock camber. I daily drive it couldn't be burnin up tires with to much stance! Haha

Sick, Skunk2 camber kits kick ***. I installed it on my old teg, the rear stance looked sick, plus I made the handling better on the corners. I didn't know they made them for the 9th gen civics.

Did you get new struts or stock struts running on the coils? Any thing special like cutting for stance?

Last edited:
Sick, Skunk2 camber kits kick ***. I installed it on my old teg, the rear stance looked sick, plus I made it easier to grip the road. I didn't know they made them for the 9th gen civics.

Did you get new struts or stock struts running on the coils? Any thing special like cutting for stance?

The d2 coilovers is a complete strut and spring assembly completely adjustable. The rear is max low and the front is up a little bit cause I was havin troubles turning. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367718984.502236.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367719019.860733.jpg

As you see in the pic of the coilovers in the box it's just that easy, ride is super smooth and very stuff around corners no body roll at all. Yes you feel every single bump. The front is strut and spring, the rear is a shock and separate spring. Look closer at the pic with the gold camber kit.

Back