Welcoming new members

digging the valve stem covers you got there! Welcome

I have the red emblems for the front and back, ordered the one for the steering wheel, I have HIDs for my headlights and fog lights both at 6k. I'm waiting for my fog lights that are on the way. I also have red emblem valve stem caps for the rims. They are on the pic of my rims.

Thank you!! My girlfriend actually got them for me on amazon. They were only like $10 or so. I haven't had any problems with them so far. I just hope someone doesn't try to steal them!

Whats up guys, the name is Julian. Im from deep south Texas and im currently in the process of buying a 2013 Si Sedan, still unsure of the color but im hoping to find one with navi.. its hard down here for some reason.. i used to own an FA5 Si 2009 had it for about 3 years till i let my brother use it in austin and he jumped a curb, scratched up my BBS wheels and bent the axle.. So im coming back in to this world and ready to take on this new project! That is a picture of my old car.. Had 18" BBS wheels off an EVO X MR, Skunk 2 Alpha header, with 70mm cat back, AEM SRI, Optima Yellow Top, Eibach Sportline Springs, Pioneer double Din, and Viper security system.. i miss this car and im quite happy with the 13 style and looking forward to getting it. please help me choose a color. thank you.

Attachments

• 177666_4013417014069_1529393568_o.jpg
    177666_4013417014069_1529393568_o.jpg
    505.7 KB · Views: 12
Welcome ....... Hope you find what you want ........ nice pic of your old one.

Hey all, New to the site, Ive got a 2013 Civic Si Sedan w/Navi in polished metal metallic. Ive seen a lot of pretty sweet cars on here and have been getting a lot of great Ideas for doing more with mine. Keep you all posted with my progress (gonna be hard, gotta keep the wife in the dark hahaha) :)

Hey all, New to the site, Ive got a 2013 Civic Si Sedan w/Navi in polished metal metallic. Ive seen a lot of pretty sweet cars on here and have been getting a lot of great Ideas for doing more with mine. Keep you all posted with my progress (gonna be hard, gotta keep the wife in the dark hahaha) :)
Welcome and congrats on the new car! You picked a sweet color! :domokundance:

Welcome, and for finding a wife you can hide things from, good luck with that....... :D

Back