Welcoming new members

It looks like there were so many ground effects for the 8th gens,they all seem to look great too.All we have is the 10,000 hfp kit,it's going on 3 years.come on man....

Whats up guys, the name is Julian. Im from deep south Texas and im currently in the process of buying a 2013 Si Sedan, still unsure of the color but im hoping to find one with navi.. its hard down here for some reason.. i used to own an FA5 Si 2009 had it for about 3 years till i let my brother use it in austin and he jumped a curb, scratched up my BBS wheels and bent the axle.. So im coming back in to this world and ready to take on this new project! That is a picture of my old car.. Had 18" BBS wheels off an EVO X MR, Skunk 2 Alpha header, with 70mm cat back, AEM SRI, Optima Yellow Top, Eibach Sportline Springs, Pioneer double Din, and Viper security system.. i miss this car and im quite happy with the 13 style and looking forward to getting it. please help me choose a color. thank you.

Those wheels are beautiful. Wish they were easier to find lol.

Hows it going everyone. My name is Jon, and I've owned my 9th gen civic for over 1 year now. Broke it in enough in my opinion and starting to modify it a little here and there.

Hows it going everyone. My name is Jon, and I've owned my 9th gen civic for over 1 year now. Broke it in enough in my opinion and starting to modify it a little here and there.

Welcome to the site. Any pics of your car?

Welcome to the forum. Any plans for your car?

Back