Announcement of New MUGEN parts for 9th gen CIVIC

The last gen coupes didn't get anything either bc it's not JDM enough.

if you pull up the parts on there site it says compatible with fogs

i think they are just showing the design of the kit in these photos i wouldnt pay attention to things like the fogs ect

im interested in what a 2013 would look like since the front end and rear is so diff from the 12'
'

im interested in what a 2013 would look like since the front end and rear is so diff from the 12'
'

Other markets did not get the 2013 redesign like the US received. They also do not have the SI version, so many parts shown above would not translate over to the US models.

this is why mugen is king of the hill, if it's cheap, no one will idolized & copy mugen...

Haha...well I guess that's some what true...

I just wish companies would be more affordable, original, innovative without being over priced...many brands still have that exclusivity and image without the heavy price tag in other industries...but that's just my wishful thinking :)

Guess its just easy to say because I know I can't afford it hahahaha :P

most things in life cost more than you make, like a engagement ring, a baby & a home.. you just need to learn how to save up for thing you want to have/own

for single guys out there, a decent engagement ring will cost you $10,000

1 week vacation in italy will cost you $4000~6000 for 2 people

Last edited:
for single guys out there, a decent engagement ring will cost you $10,000

Unless, diamond prices have gone up drastically over the past eight years, what the hell do you consider a decent engagement ring?

round, 1~1.2 karat, gia certified, vvs1, vvs2, color d, e, f.. something a jewelery store will actually buy it back at full price

setting is not important, an average setting will run you $800~1200...

Last edited:
Back