Announcement of New MUGEN parts for 9th gen CIVIC

round, 1~1.2 karat, gia certified, vvs1, vvs2, color d, e, f.. something a jewelery store will actually buy it back at full price

Yeah, I paid $5,000 for a 1.1kt, vvs1, d eight years ago. Cut is a VG. Of course, I avoided chains like the plague and went with a local upscale jeweler that is actually a large diamond distributor for the area. Granted, current gold prices will drastically impact the cost of the ring at this point.

Last edited:
You realize that diamonds are not rare right?

Yeah, I paid $5,000 for a 1.1kt, vvs1, d eight years ago. Cut is a VG. Of course, I avoided chains like the plague and went with a local upscale jeweler that is actually a large diamond distributor for the area. Granted, current gold prices will drastically impact the cost of the ring at this point.

if your cut is excellent, it should jump another 2k~3k easy... there is many variables about diamonds... but, the average price is 10k for a decent engagement

if your cut is excellent, it should jump another 2k~3k easy... there is many variables about diamonds... but, the average price is 10k for a decent engagement

I think you mean the average expected outlay for an engagement ring based on the 2-3 months salary bullshit is $10k given the average income is around $40k. $5k will still get a decent ring for most people. most = 1 standard deviation of the population (or 68%)

like i said, there are different variables.. every person i know spend about $9,000~16,000 on an engagement ring.

i don't mind driving a lease special civic lx for $230 a month, but i will not buy my wife a engagement ring that don't sparkle. and if i know then what she have to go through for my beautiful daughter, i probably will spend all my savings on her engagement ring.

I spent $1500 total for my wife's rings. She was happy, the rings look good and they're covered for life. I'll be damned if I dump my entire savings on a made up tradition started by jewelry store owners.

That like spending $10,000 on Halloween candy. Lol.

At the end of the day, happiness is very personal, if you can justify it, then that's all that matters. No right or wrong :)

yea.....then she cheats on you. takes the 10k + ring and sells it. and tells you to **** off. REAL SMART. lol.

This has gone off topic from Mugen. But wanted to add my .02. F spending that kind of cash on a stupid ring.

yea.....then she cheats on you. takes the 10k + ring and sells it. and tells you to **** off. REAL SMART. lol.

This has gone off topic from Mugen. But wanted to add my .02. F spending that kind of cash on a stupid ring.

Haha...anyways you're right..back on topic folks.

I really do hope they still release that rear fog light diffuser....so sick.

I spent $1500 total for my wife's rings. She was happy, the rings look good and they're covered for life. I'll be damned if I dump my entire savings on a made up tradition started by jewelry store owners.

usually when that happens, she will return the ring back to you...

anyway, it is way off topic, the rear led fog lights will fit but require modifications

team3d is right.. $10 000 is honestly a modest amount to spend on a ring.

Like I said before. Nope. Lol.
I've seen too many friends engagements break off. And the girl NEVER returns the ring.
It honestly shouldn't be about how much you spend. But hey if that's how you guys base your relationships. Good luck.

Anyways. WOOHOOO MUGEN!! back on topic. Lol

Like I said before. Nope. Lol.
I've seen too many friends engagements break off. And the girl NEVER returns the ring.
It honestly shouldn't be about how much you spend. But hey if that's how you guys base your relationships. Good luck.

Anyways. WOOHOOO MUGEN!! back on topic. Lol
hahaha you're right 100% :)

MUGENNNNNNNNN :D

I like this idea.

Also.... Id definitely like to see someone do cutouts on the rear lower diffuser and run led brake light strips in there.

Back