Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Looked at it, thought about driving it, but walked to campus instead

Got rid of all my red accents and went with black,removed my red vtec stickers,I guess I was just ready for a new look.
8e6e4u7e.jpg
5yqyja3a.jpg
ave7ahat.jpg

Had an annoying smell coming from some where. I blew my amp earlier in the week and thought that was it. It smelled like plastic burning. So today I went to my buddies shop to raise the car up a 1/4 inch, soften the damper, and rotate tires. IMAG0817_BURST002.jpgAs I got her in the air I saw where my plastic smell was coming from.IMAG0818.jpg It was a plastic bag... So I scraped off what I could and inspected for scrapes. Mud guards we scraped along with a few spots on the bend in mid pipe. A couple of faint scrapes elsewhere but nothing horrible. FB_IMG_13826505579706788.jpgThis was much needed. My back couldn't take the ride daily that stiff. Soften it right up and everything worked out. I will get pics in a day or so after everything settles.

:giggle: That also happened when my brother was driving his car. THe car smelled so bad for a while.

:giggle: That also happened when my brother was driving his car. THe car smelled so bad for a while.
Yeah It smelled really bad today. I could smell it a little bit after scraping most of it off. I was given a hand me down amp that collected a ton of dust so I was thinking that was the smell. It was one of the pink/blue make purple ziplock bags. Hopefully it goes away very soon. If not I am gonna hit it with some scotchbrite.

It will burn out eventually. I think the smell lasted for about a week.

It's notonly the inside, but the entire car. Lol. It will be gone eventually.

Drove it to work. Filled it up with 11 gallons of 92oct no enthanol juice. Can't wait for the new shoes on Saturday.

A couple of day ago i put in my subs and v1. I forogt to post pics, so here they are:
Its a custom made box made with the right space for the subs, and fit nicely into he trunk giving me good space.
IMG_20131024_190219.jpg

Here's the v1

IMG_20131024_190054.jpg

I had the bass knob installed into the panel right next to the steering wheel, and a switch for the remote wire installed in the top of the little compartment so that I can turn the amp on and off

IMG_20131012_185840.jpg

Back