Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Got some new shoes tonight! Went with Proxy 4s on my 18" HFP wheels. My HFP suspension will be here soon also, I can't wait!

Last edited:
My baby was thirsty so I filled her up with her favorite drink.
20131105_183859_HDR_zpsde14588a.jpg

Lets see...
Sunday - milk got spilled all over the rear floor, then carpet shampoo #1
Monday - Carpet shampoo #2
Tuesday - Visit to detailer for hot water extractor and steam clean
Today - Trunk insulator partially installed, and new floor mats

Installed HIDs into the headlights/fogs.. Ordered a new set of headlight bulbs to match the fogs, if the 10ks don't match ill just go for the 3k fogs. The fog light bulbs gave me just enough room for the wires to pass through an not have to cut the foglight housing.
Sorry for the sideways picture.
20131107_185259.jpg 20131107_160323.jpg

no my molding is chrome it was my phone flash made it lok black, and it made my taillights looked smoked, but i think im going to get them just like that now, lol

no my molding is chrome it was my phone flash made it lok black, and it made my taillights looked smoked, but i think im going to get them just like that now, lol
Haha, cool. After that pic, you know it would look sick. Very nice :thumb:

I gave her her first wash and wax. This polished metal metallic is truly an AWESOME color. It is sharp and refined like black without the crazy detail work. I wish I didn't lose daylight so I could do a photo shoot of her. She is shining like a mirror! I am in love. :)

null_zps36a7e34b.jpg

its not that bad, worst part was unlocking the shifter cables from their slots in the shifter assembly

Back