Shift Knob 1.JPG
    705.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Shift Knob 2.JPG
    Shift Knob 2.JPG
    574.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Shift Knob 3.JPG
    Shift Knob 3.JPG
    746.1 KB · Views: 14
That one is why I bought that dash cam! The owner of that car is using the cam I bought.
Here is some aftermath pics.
e8adyqes.jpg

je7a3ezu.jpg

I almost don't want to post this, but it could easily have been me doing what you were were doing. Not your fault, but do you think you might have looked to your left if you weren't on the phone? I know it's hands free and no fault of yours, but I'm just wondering, because I always look, I'm always on high alert, unless I'm on the phone. Also, did you turn over the video, if so, did you leave the audio on it? Fascinating.

The owner of the car showed the video to the cop right away. His response was "wow I don't even need to talk to her now(the pt driver)" the owner also gave the video with audio to both insurance companies. It's 100% the pt's fault and her insurance is paying for everything.
I do agree with you though, if he wasn't talking on the phone he probably could have avoided the collision.

The owner of the car showed the video to the cop right away. His response was "wow I don't even need to talk to her now(the pt driver)" the owner also gave the video with audio to both insurance companies. It's 100% the pt's fault and her insurance is paying for everything.
I do agree with you though, if he wasn't talking on the phone he probably could have avoided the collision.
Sorry, if I'd read the whole thread I'd have known it wasn't you. I agree with you 100% and may get one for myself. IMO, when we rejected teaching citizenry, civility, and common courtesy in public schools, and ceased punishing (not with hitting of course) kids who lie, and left the kids to be the aggressors against the teachers, we opened the door for everyone, as they grow up and enter the adult world, to lie with impunity because nobody owes anyone, let alone a stranger, the truth. And there are few repercussions for lying, it seems. No one cares to get to the bottom of it. So I have heard friends say that accidents that the guilty party admits at the scene, change their tune in the police report, and go home and spin a yarn with their ins. co., then sue the victim driver for the car and bogus injuries too!

We are fast approaching the moral vacuum apparently found in the countries where these dash cams are legion. Very sad, very telling. That's my take.

New rotors
StopTech slotted

I'll be getting a set of those soon too. Slightly different size. Doing the "TSX" brake upgrade and replacing the rear drums with discs.

2012 Honda ACCORD FR/R BRAKE CALIPER 45018-SDP-A01

2012 Honda ACCORD FR/L BRAKE CALIPER 45019-SDP-A01

2009 Honda CIVIC RR/L SPINDLE KNUCKLE

2009 Honda CIVIC RR/R BRAKE CALIPER

2009 Honda CIVIC RR/L BRAKE CALIPER

2009 Honda CIVIC RR/R SPINDLE W/KNUCKLE

Back