Interior

Been having this problem for two years. Looks like a sweaty water or salty water stain.

Been in with a leak down test and still believe it's leaking from somewhere. I started a thread a year ago that might be die for a bump.

I was thinking the same thing. I dont let my kids eat or drink in car but yet sweaty water stain always pops up.

Same issue here. Same seat as picture above but not as big and its on the back portion. Being checked at the dealer right now.

Thanks @FooBird ! Finally a pic!

Is this the same for everyone when you guys are talking about the "white" coming out of the seats? That is way worse than what I thought you guys were talking about. I imagined it was some sort of dust working its way out. That "stain" is horrible looking! damn!

A damp rag. I'm pretty sure it's water leak. Clean it out and it doesn't come back until I drive in rain.

One cleaning was good for four months!

Last edited:
Thanks @FooBird ! Finally a pic!

Is this the same for everyone when you guys are talking about the "white" coming out of the seats? That is way worse than what I thought you guys were talking about. I imagined it was some sort of dust working its way out. That "stain" is horrible looking! damn!
Mine isn't like @FooBird. That looks like a water leak.
I think most of us are talking about some kind of dust that keeps reappearing.

Yeah mine isn't like the water stain it looks like a dust. It has to be coming out of the seats because there is just no other explanation for it. It's so bizarre! I swear to god I'll clean it off when I get out of my car and when I get back in it's freaking back and I haven't even driven anywhere or done anything! So frustrating.

Same with mine, white on the back seat. I usually use armor all wipes and it comes off. But weird how we are all having that issue

Been having this problem for two years. Looks like a sweaty water or salty water stain.

Been in with a leak down test and still believe it's leaking from somewhere. I started a thread a year ago that might be die for a bump.

Yeah exactly my thoughts, looks like sweaty gym clothes were left on the seat, that is what I thought happened. But then it happened on more sides

This is a little off topic, but does anyone have rattling in their interior at highway speeds? Mine sounds like one of the door panels on the passanger side. I have a 14 si sedan. Just figured I'd ask to see if anyone else has the same issues

This is a little off topic, but does anyone have rattling in their interior at highway speeds? Mine sounds like one of the door panels on the passanger side. I have a 14 si sedan. Just figured I'd ask to see if anyone else has the same issues
Do you notice it at a particular speed @Gardnaaa?
I have a 14 coupe and I haven't noticed any rattling.

I have 2014 Si as well and even at 120mph I didn't notice any rattling or road noise.

Back