For those people who put Mugen Badges on Fake Spoilers

Thats you're opinion. I have mine. How do you feel about people that lie about themselves always trying to 1 up everyone else? we used to call them posers. Thats the same insecurity and mentality that causes upbadging to occur. I cant stand that kind of person and i also can't stand upbadging. when people do that they are being fake, i like genuine people.

Yes we do have opinions, but calling someone a moron because they're doing something they want to do, is out of line and you're defining your character. What I don't understand is why do we worry about such trivial crap? In the whole scheme of things, like life, it's very minor.

Honestly, I was never a fan of red JDM emblems, even on the steering wheel. I didn't want my car associated with a Type-R. I do have replica JDM badges, but I am planning on putting black overlays on them. This is truly my opinion, but I won't criticize others for doing it unless I see a 'Type-R' or 'Mugen RR' badge. Lol.

:giggle: That 'Type-R' has a 1" exhaust tip.

qd0zKdW.jpg

I think I have been misunderstood. My opinion on this 1 topic doesn't define my character. I try to be as humble and genuine as I can and I really don't worry what anyone else does. As far as upbadging that's my opinion. If you have a base model just say that you have a base model. If you have fake boobs don't tell me they are real. If you're not rich don't tell me that you are. The reason I feel strongly about this subject is to me that is lying and wrong. My son gets spanked for lying to me because it's wrong, I'm not going to approve of someone else doing it because it's what makes them happy.

considering we cant order real Mugen wings for our cars, I do not blame guys that just buy the closest thing they can find. If they like the style and look, it shouldn't offend anyone since the real ones aren't sold here last I checked. So it really shouldn't matter. But with regards to people that put volk stickers on their Rotas, or Mercedes emblems on their pontiacs, yes that is annoying.

Actually I want the mugen replica wing from kplayground. I like how it looks. But im not going to run around and tell everyone its real mugen

Actually I want the mugen replica wing from kplayground. I like how it looks. But im not going to run around and tell everyone its real mugen

Yeah exactly, I want it too....but I would also add the Mugen emblems to make it look complete. Thats just me though, you can order the real emblems for them. But here in the US we dont have any Mugen 9th gens anyway, so if someone was gonna make fun it would be stupid.

After all that, you're going to put a Mugen replica wing on your car?
facepalm.gif
Again you're misunderstanding me. My problem isn't and never was replicas, clones, or anything like that. My problem is people passing things off as something they aren't.

Example, if i had the mugen replica wing and was running around bragging because i had a mugen wing, that would be wrong.

I feel like because I offended some people now my words are being twisted into portraying me as someone I'm not. If this is intentional, please stop. You don't have to agree with me, that's fine, but don't misrepresent what I'm trying to say.

Nobody is telling you that you CAN'T upbadge your car. But as this is America I have the right to tell you that I and most people in the know think people that upbadge there car to make it seem more special than it is is a moron.

It also is an insult to anyone that went the extra step and bought the special version or model and to the people that created it.
I don't mean to offend, but I am having trouble following your logic. You are okay to put a fake Mugen wing on your car, but you are not okay if someone put a Mugen badge on the fake Mugen wing. ? Whether it has a badge on it or not, it's still fake and is passing itself off as something that it's not.

I don't mean to offend, but I am having trouble following your logic. You are okay to put a fake Mugen wing on your car, but you are not okay if someone put a Mugen badge on the fake Mugen wing. ? Whether it has a badge on it or not, it's still fake and is passing itself off as something that it's not.
I think hes saying hes fine with people putting whatever they want on their cars as long as they dont brag about it being something its not.

@xXCiviXx Still doesn't make much sense to me. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

View attachment 42260
I agree because like the earlier posts with the "Ferrari" and "Elantra GTR" those badges are claiming the car is something its not. Whereas a wing or red "H" badge is more about style than defining a cars sub-model

What about the people that have cf vinyl wrap on their trunk or hood?

Back