Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

The redwoods are awesome. They’re wider if you go to the sequoias, they’re taller if you go to the north coast up by Eureka. The south end is called The Avenue of Giants. You have to hike through there to get to the good stuff, the perspective is skewed while in your car.
Definitely make plans to make a trip out west. The redwoods are a sight to see. Just look at how many parks line the coastline from north to south.

I think I'm going to plan to come see them in May. It's too far for me to want to drive, but I can fly out and maybe rent a vehicle.

I could never make eye contact with the waitress at the ramen shop, that's so far out of my ability :hiding:
How do you not look at someone when you talk to them? Even if its just a couple of words? How do you interact with people at work?

Just move to japan already. You will fit right in.

I'll be your wing man. Come on! I'll fly out and help ya :)
I appreciate your willingness to help, but ultimately, I don't wanna potentially ruin the convenience of being able to go downstairs for ramen :(

How do you not look at someone when you talk to them? Even if its just a couple of words? How do you interact with people at work?

Just move to japan already. You will fit right in.

I'm used to the guys at work, but I have a hard time with eye contact with everyone else. It's really scary, dude

Everyone keeps telling me to just move to Japan lmao

I’d hit it. Then again, I’m biased.
im already looking at 3 inch lift kits. they're under $1000 cnd. cant lower my civic for less than $1500 anymore.
would make a great vehicle for around my area. id miss my civic so much though.
81TTHBTzspL.jpg

That's a goodie....I was looking for that color. What did the dealership pay for it? what will they list it for?

Under $1000 for a 3inch lift? is that with control arms and all the other crap needed? I haven't really looked at them to much since I have a 2wd.

That's a goodie....I was looking for that color. What did the dealership pay for it? what will they list it for?

Under $1000 for a 3inch lift? is that with control arms and all the other crap needed? I haven't really looked at them to much since I have a 2wd.
This one was showing for under $700 cnd but now its not for some reason. still decent price considering its a new strut in the front instead of blocks.

chances of me actually buying this truck are slim like all my inquiries. unless my wife trades in her car thats shes financing, i refuse to have two car payments again.

i know rough country isnt that great but their kits are stupid cheap. its hard not to buy it.

https://www.roughcountry.com/lift-kits/toyota/tacoma/2018
Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.ca/Rough-Country-Struts-Shocks-Toyota/dp/B07TXRDLR1/ref=sr_1_6?crid=WAFNE8X4IT50&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.q7rZEslsYDYimi1bAGR3Gcky4pCqCnZ7iEP5Z56N7fl8wXAVgvHik5mK1dVI5SMpEYRHpzvvUPhuvW6PWkIxSwGoFrZ6V_x8V2vFQsPtJ-xCcMuRqkdTq-pbHBzJxTD30qSdvvnCh_sPGB-6jNJmL-WYYSS6YxsWrkQ844igZGTN8OujDzIdwUlVVoqqN6ab3fjT6mcnzZMmt_YjAfRI7O4DXc3s3ReVANsAtPnxz79VPXWrA-Tk2qJb8z_TeVTZM34AI6yOWqlAs4C0ggH61UedyDzXrwaCCOf5bczHBp8.YFJLV3BvJJg7MjjfTxzN_vsSTIBSEzxmyjQJ_Z73VzA&dib_tag=se&keywords=TACOMA%2BLIFT%2BKIT&qid=1708115195&sprefix=tacoma%2Blift%2Bki%2Caps%2C167&sr=8-6&th=1

Don’t spacer lift. It’s gonna cost you more to do it right but get good stuff. See tacomaworld.com forum for Rough Country lift reviews.

Back