Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

No, I will not be going "PapiFlyy low" haha. I will aim for removing the fender to tire gap as much as possible, but the wheels I ordered are going to make things interesting. I want as close to stock alignment settings as possible with as little fender to tire gap as possible, and absolutely no rubbing what-so-ever. The final product will be a compromise, I'm sure. I figure there will most likely be no fender to tire gap, but slightly more camber than I would like to run. I'll only know when I get all the parts and start tinkering with them.
Did you go with bigger wheels? What size and offset?

No, I will not be going "PapiFlyy low" haha. I will aim for removing the fender to tire gap as much as possible, but the wheels I ordered are going to make things interesting. I want as close to stock alignment settings as possible with as little fender to tire gap as possible, and absolutely no rubbing what-so-ever. The final product will be a compromise, I'm sure. I figure there will most likely be no fender to tire gap, but slightly more camber than I would like to run. I'll only know when I get all the parts and start tinkering with them.
excited to see man !

Sent from Flyy Network.

e1bbd416.jpg

Thanks papi! I don't know how you drive around that low, I'm not as low as you but it takes a lot of effort getting from point A to B.

Did you go with bigger wheels? What size and offset?
17x8.5 +32. Not as aggressive as aukai, but as he just said, he pretty much rubs everywhere he goes. I don't want that. At least not on my brand new, warrantied, daily driven car. I'm going with the stock tire size, 215/45-17 Michelin Pilot Super Sports. I assume I'll probably be around -2 degrees of camber in the rear and -1.5 in the front, but hopefully I can get closer than that to stock camber. Like I said, we'll see once I get all the parts. I promise, I'm much more excited to see it than any of you are haha.

Thanks papi! I don't know how you drive around that low, I'm not as low as you but it takes a lot of effort getting from point A to B.
not that hard lol buddy clubs feel amazing , so it makes it easier , I rub when I turn but music pretty much takes that frustration away lol

Sent from Flyy Network.

not that hard lol buddy clubs feel amazing , so it makes it easier , I rub when I turn but music pretty much takes that frustration away lol

Sent from Flyy Network.
lol i turn my music down every time i enter driveways and parking lots

Back