Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

Yeap only skunk 2 springs

a68988ad-4e83-682c.jpg

Sent from Flyy Network.
**** looks hot!!!

Thank you!!

I wasn't necessarily trying to call you out or anything, but if you're really concerned with strangers on the Internet thinking you're posting fake pics, why not just walk out to your car and snap a few with your cellphone and post them up?

Honestly, I'm just trying to get you to post more pictures of that car cause I like it.

I wasn't necessarily trying to call you out or anything, but if you're really concerned with strangers on the Internet thinking you're posting fake pics, why not just walk out to your car and snap a few with your cellphone and post them up?

Honestly, I'm just trying to get you to post more pictures of that car cause I like it.
pretty much , but seems a little bs to me not sure

Sent from Flyy Network.

yea meng

Sent from Flyy Network.
nice!! i"m out in strong island, but i work in brooklyn. i gotta meet up with u guys. Also where did you get the whale tale from? Kplayground has it, but i saw on one of your threads that you bought it out by you. let me guess project jdm?

Thanks cool I understand I take a few more today.

nice!! i"m out in strong island, but i work in brooklyn. i gotta meet up with u guys. Also where did you get the whale tale from? Kplayground has it, but i saw on one of your threads that you bought it out by you. let me guess project jdm?
the first one I bought was eBay , 2nd was project , 3rd was eBay again lol

Sent from Flyy Network.

And why do your corners in other pic looked smoked and in this pic they dnt ?

Sent from Flyy Network.

It looks smoked cause I edited the picture with tadaa a free app for iPhones. I'm off tomorrow so I'll take better unedited pictures so no one thinks there "photoshopped" thought I just thought Id share pictures of my car in this thread, didn't think I have to justify everyone of them.

Back