Photos Official Lowered Coupe Pics Thread

Do you notice much camber-in with that drop?

There is a little negative camber in the rear but not much, the rear does sit higher than the front so I'm hoping it will settle a bit. At this point I don't think I will need a camber kit, just keep the tires rotated often.

Here is a picture of my front plate re-located. I flipped the stock bracket upside down, then used the mounting hole/nut closest to the drivers side and tapped 1 more screw in the very corner. I had to trim the bracket using an exacto knife and some steady hands.
Its very stiff still and it will definitely hold up like the stock bracket.

hrf2j7.jpg

There's my s2k in the background too..... :fistpump:

Hey is it possible you can post a pic just like this, but with more light in the front... thanks :1:

Yup I think they were around $60 each from procivic. I went with the same size for the front that I used for the rear. I couldn't find an exact match for the front, the rear emblem size looks perfect up front, the only difference is the JDM sits on top of the recessed area and the stock H sits inside the recessed area.
2a6ed292.jpg
I'm curious to know what the attraction to these red badges is other than the hit of red it adds to your car? Is it just because they are different?
I've seen a lot of people replacing the stock badge with these but I'm not feelin the love for them. I prefer the simplicity of the stock "H" but that's just me. Everyone has a right to their own opinion.

looks like u got some curb rashes on the rims.. looks hurtful
Wow aznboi606, your very observant. I didn't even see that if in fact that's what it is. I am SO nervous about rubbin mine on the curb (OCD) I'm thinkin about forbidding my wife from even parking near any curbs when she drives MY car let alone another uncaring persons vehicle. Sometimes I hate having a new vehicle cuz I get obsessed over keeping it perfect.

I seen the sedan owners have there's are there any coupe owners out there wit a drop c'mon post them up we can't have the sedan owners take over this forum lol
I'm kinda surprised that the coupe thread is so far behind in replies compared to the sedan thread. I like the whole debate "which is better, couple or sedan" etc. It's all in good fun.....:cheerleader:

I'm kinda surprised that the coupe thread is so far behind in replies compared to the sedan thread. I like the whole debate "which is better, couple or sedan" etc. It's all in good fun.....:cheerleader:

I think they are both Beautiful machines!! :) can't wait to own one.

I'm curious to know what the attraction to these red badges is other than the hit of red it adds to your car? Is it just because they are different?
I've seen a lot of people replacing the stock badge with these but I'm not feelin the love for them. I prefer the simplicity of the stock "H" but that's just me. Everyone has a right to their own opinion.

I think it comes down to personal taste. I like the red emblems because they stand out more, are part of an exclusive badge for only the type r (which I obviously don't have nor "think" I have), and (in my opinion) look better than the stock H. It has become quite the trend amongst Honda enthusiasts, but it's a trend I think is perfectly fine.

Pros: they look good (if you think so) and they attract attention.

Cons: they can be around $50-70 each, must be applied by yourself (or friend) so you better line it up right! And they can be stolen, although it is REALLY hard to remove them if you add the 3m tape.

It's because sedan owners feel the immediate need to fix up there cars cause they don't look near as good as the coupe :hiding:
Wow The 2 dr looks like A space shuttle, Or the head of Voltron. IMO the coupes only look good with the HFP kit. The red badges look classy. Maybe people don't like the red badges because they can't install them!

Wow The 2 dr looks like A space shuttle, Or the head of Voltron. IMO the coupes only look good with the HFP kit. The red badges look classy. Maybe people don't like the red badges because they can't install them!

Don't get butt hurt over it. Personally I think w/ the 8th gen it was the sedan & w/ the 9th it's the coupe. Honestly I miss my Mugen Si...:violin:

Haha that had me rollin!! Ive heard space shuttle before but the head of Voltron? Hahaha at least of we form were the head lol.

I think they both have a unique look and it just comes down to personal taste. I agree with redsfan though, to me this gen I'm all about the coupe, but 8th gen I'd love to have owned a seden.

Back