Turbo+ AWD!!!!!

Sweet. We need to get Nate, Jason F, Jason A, Chris G and Topplayer (don'tk now his name) in here .

still on target for a Wednesday afternoon/evening install (horn & front facing lights) :woot: ... just have to tell the boss I'm jetting early (hehe)

I keep on seeing STi hatches everywhere. I saw a silver one yesterday. I am starting to think it may be a good option for an eventual replacement vehicle.

I keep on seeing STi hatches everywhere. I saw a silver one yesterday. I am starting to think it may be a good option for an eventual replacement vehicle.

I think this is an excellent idea. Think of how much fun driving to the mountains will be. ;)

Then I can only go as fast as the car can go... which isn't nearly as fast. Dollar for dollar they can't be matched!

me too! apart from the scaring me part. It's the other idiots on the road that scare me - doesn't matter if I'm in a bike or a car, I don't trust anyone else on the road!

This is why the WRX is so popular. Its cheaper.

even that would strain my resources fairly significantly so I don't see it being in the cards unless something dramatic/unexpected happens to my car... an STi hatchback would be on my short list though.

Back