Official Flashpro Release - November 5th

I think im gonna cry right now hold on :pout::pout:

200246525-001_XS.jpg

This going to be able to compensate for the lighter flywheel.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

I may have to skip the re-flash and go straight to this. I know computers well, but do not know tuning cars by computer at all. My car tuning experience dates back to the era of points and condensors, strobes on crankshaft chalk, etc. Question: Having read that there is no need to send the ecu to Hondata to take advantage of Flashpro, do you think that Flashpro will have any preset tunes, such as the one that we call the "re-flash," that I could easily load into the ecu by buying Flashpro? Then as I learn more and modify more, I could experiment more freely with it.

My appointment is set for November 10th at 10:00am, I don't think I will be able to sleep the night before. Maybe this will be my practice time (Not sleeping) once my son is born

My appointment is set for November 10th at 10:00am, I don't think I will be able to sleep the night before. Maybe this will be my practice time (Not sleeping) once my son is born

For dyno tune with FlashPro or just to pick it up?

Finally! Is there any discounts for people that bought the reflash?

I remember when I resurched the reflash there was 100$ discount for flash pro. It was somewhere on hondata site

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Anyone that wants a tune, i'll gladly offer to do one for you.

Resident flashpro expert kthx.

colint it says it has base maps. I'm not sure how many base maps are provided at this point (doesn't say). The 8th gen had 50+ base maps to work from based on different mods. I can talk with them

colint it says it has base maps. I'm not sure how many base maps are provided at this point (doesn't say). The 8th gen had 50+ base maps to work from based on different mods. I can talk with them
any info is greatly appreciated, webby.
Is that squirrel a little wobbly....webby?

Back