Official Flashpro Release - November 5th

He is indeed...not ready to remove the training wheels yet!

30a63e2d_mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpeg

Sorry i don't think anyone noticed. When you get your flashpro, pm me and i'd like to tune some different setups and webby can make a sticky or whatever and the basemaps can be in there for people to use.

I'd like a catted and non catted downpipe.

a downpipe + exhaust

an intake only

and intake/downpipe/exhaust :D

Sorry i don't think anyone noticed. When you get your flashpro, pm me and i'd like to tune some different setups and webby can make a sticky or whatever and the basemaps can be in there for people to use.

I'd like a catted and non catted downpipe.

a downpipe + exhaust

an intake only

and intake/downpipe/exhaust :D
Sup W00t, I'll pm you after I get mine. Mine will be tuned with the intake, exhaust and catted downpipe.

W00t, can you pm me your creds...I don't recall you tuning on 8thcivic, though that could've happened in more recent months. I was thinking of going with Vit, but lemme know.

heh, i have my dropbox of calibrations for the different cars i've tuned. vit is fine you can just let him do it if you want man, but i doubt he'll gain you any more power than i would.

I'm no vendor, i mostly offer free tunes to people every once in a while and you can just view their replies if they liked it or not lol.

Recently i started giving out one of my basemaps for sri/exhaust because there is a severe lacking of calibrations for that setup. Everyone that's run it seems to love it lol.

By the way I met someone who tunes Flash Pro about two weeks at Churchs when I dynoed my car, not sure if it was you Vit.

Back