Post up your fish tanks/aquariums!

Awww! Awesome! :D

I need to post the day by day of my tank before and after the green killing machine

It's really hard to see how much it really did clear up between all the photos...but it was tremendous. Unfortunately the camera didn't pick that up so well. It's very clear now. :D

I'm getting really frustrated about Tobias (Rotkeil)
He's still having eating problems. I've tried flakes...bloodworms (with garlic) and pellets. He spits them all out. If I'm lucky he might eat 1 bloodworm.
The B.Louie has gone from being much smaller than him to much larger than him. Tobias just isn't growing. He hangs out near the top of the filter. He picks on everyone, so it's not a case of him being picked on....

I just don't know what to do.

I'm wondering if he has some sort of internal parasite going on. He looks like a piece of dried fish.

I would begin some sort of treatment if you are suspecting something.Its always better to catch it early.
Yeah, I'll have to go to the LFS within the next few days and see what I can do.

I can see a huge difference. The last picture is not fuzzy or foggy looking. UVs do Work!
I love that Green Killing Machine. It did great work.

Picking up a baby albino bristlenose tomorrow hopefully :D They're ordering some in after I called

Robert went to pick up the albino today and they had JUST arrived...so we'll have to get it tomorrow. Turns out they only got longfins in. I'll take it.

Do I spy a rotkeil?

uploadfromtaptalk1369333848659.jpg

Just picked up the newest Weasley!
No pic of the albino longfin yet though

Yep, had her for a little over a year now, she can really hold her own with some of the fish we've had in here in the past.
Has to be 6 inches or so now

Who cast a transfiguration spell on which of the Weasley kids?

Waitaminute! Is jrotax101 a Weasley? :giggle:

:rotfl: Yes, jrotax101 is a Weasley LOL He looks kinda like Ron and has an English accent. Go look at my pics in meet the staff :P

Yep, had her for a little over a year now, she can really hold her own with some of the fish we've had in here in the past.
Has to be 6 inches or so now

just a little over a year? JEEBUS! Our Golden Severum is maybe 4 1/2 - 5" and we've had him a little over a year

Back