Post up your fish tanks/aquariums!

Yeah, I'll probably just take a sample in to Petsmart on my way to my LFS. Right now I've got to buy another carrier for the kittens before I get them spayed. :blah:
Just make sure you watch them when they test. When doing a nitrate test the 2 chemicals must be added in a proper sequence. They should add the drops from bottle one, cap test tube and shake both the tube and bottle number two. Then add bottle number twos contents. If they add them at the same time it gives false readings.

Last edited:
Just make sure you watch them when they test. When doing a nitrate test the 2 chemicals must be added in a proper sequence. They should add the drops from bottle one, cap test tube and shake both the tube and bottle number two. Then add bottle number twos contents. If they add them at the same time it gives false readings.
fun fun fun...maybe I should just see if the LFS does testings LOL

uploadfromtaptalk1367691462520.jpg

They said my water is fine. Bacterial bloom probably caused by that stupid cyanobacteria. They recommend $75 UV light

Amazon :turbospin:

I think I can get the actual fixture from amazon for half the price of what the LFS is charging.

I couldn't afford the turbo twist. I found a "Green Killing Machine" for a decent price on amazon with good reviews so I'm getting that for now. It should be here by Wednesday

Yeah, I think my fish will soon be much happier. It's nice knowing my water is good...other than the bacterial bloom. I'm looking forward to having another bristlenose in the near future

I should post up my bf's roommates collection (4 tanks total, different fishes). Sadly though they bug bombed the house and there was a casualty in a Crawfish named Mr. Snips.

Back