Post up your fish tanks/aquariums!

^ Glad things are going in the right direction. Keep up with some larger wc's (water changes). My Gf is getting ready to order me a group of cichla so Jaws won't be alone in the 180. She also is going to order a Vieja Zonatas. Actually Ordering from a very reputable dealer too. I could order fish for days from here. His name is Jeff Rapps http://www.tangledupincichlids.com/

Awesome! I got my hydor yesterday and it's in the tank! I'll have to post later but I have two other small living things that came home with my yesterday. Trying not to post them publicly on here until I know they're mine though.

Awesome! I got my hydor yesterday and it's in the tank! I'll have to post later but I have two other small living things that came home with my yesterday. Trying not to post them publicly on here until I know they're mine though.

I close on my first house on friday. Looks like I'm going to have to move the tanks. I think now would be a good time to upgrade the cichlid tank to at least a 55G or 75G. I'm not looking forward to the moving of the fishies though. :(

We've moved the 55gal tank...uh 3 times now. 4th will be in June. With an addition of the 29gal and the currently empty 110gal that might be full by then

I've decided to built a desk in the closet of the room I'm using as an office. This frees up a lot of room for a bigger tank so my fishbabies will be moving up. I thnk that'll make the move easier.

I've decided to built a desk in the closet of the room I'm using as an office. This frees up a lot of room for a bigger tank so my fishbabies will be moving up. I thnk that'll make the move easier.
Haha I saw your pinterest share! Looks neat :)

I just got a siamese algae eater last night. It really hasn't moved since we got it LOL

I think I'm going to get the ultralife blue green algae remover and give that a shot. I just tried scrubbing everything down with a toothbrush. Took the driftwood out of the tank and scrubbed it in hot water too.

I bought it as a 1" feeder fish from walmart but it grew too about 7" so he lived a waaay better life than being eaten by an Oscar!
Here's a picture of my betta fish I took last weekend

2013-03-17_12-32-49_321.jpg

Back