Game of Thrones Fans?

They should've made the Red Wedding the season finale. People would have freaked. Overall, this season wasn't the best. I feel like not a lot happened. Aside from Daenerys who is tearing **** up.

I bought the first book on my tablet. I'll probably give it a read and if its good, the next couple until the next season begins.

Last edited:
Random pic of some of the actors out of costume/makeup. I think the guy on the left plays Hodor...

QpKk89v.jpg

Lol. No, that's Seth McFarlene. The guy who created Family Guy. :giggle: That's a cool pic though.

Lol. No, that's Seth McFarlene. The guy who created Family Guy. :giggle: That's a cool pic though.

Joke? But throw a fat suit on him and give him some gray hair and he could pull off Hodor! He was actually dating Emilia at the time.

I don't see Seth McFarlene as someone who will want serious or long term relationships.

Game of Thrones ranked #1! ...in most torrented shows. :giggle:

This guy did a really good improvisation of the Game of Thrones theme song.

I loved season 1 and 2 then decided to give the audiobooks a try and loved it much much better than the show then when season 3 started I was already ahead and to me I didn't like how they told the story in the show at all really disappointed. If you want the real story read the book or listen to the audiobook.

Back