Game of Thrones Fans?

I wished they explained how the heck the fat boy killed the leader of the ******* white walkers!!!! Still in shock about that n that happened two weeks ago.

Can someone explain why this season completely disregarded last season's season finale??!

Where did that army of 1000+ Walkers just disappear to? I think it was ****** up that they used that for a season finale to get us all excited and then completely pretended it never happened in season 3. Douche bags.

When this season is over, I'll be reading the books.

Didn't you see he used spearhead that he dug from the ground many episodes ago? I think he said it was buried by a Night Watch many years ago.
Ohhh I forgot about that!!!!!!! Also Eric they did show the army of white walkers this season, maybe once or twice. And also the episode before the red wedding the fat boy killed the leader of the white walkers

I didn't get why they ran without that weapon...

"How about 'Eddard'?"

*shanked on the stomach ten times*

:omg:

Rob Stark is not too pleased.
enhanced-buzz-1869-1370420273-3.jpg

I have to go home and watch it again.....cRazy! My wife read all the books, so she's always like "wanna know what happens next"?

Don't let her spoil it for you. I have a friend at work that is on the third book. I guess there are 5 and two more in the works. Definitely a crazy episode. I just thought Rob's wife would die and that would be it.

Back