Game of Thrones Fans?

CivicDew

Southern Ohio
Any fans of the show on here? Third season has been good so far. Tyrion Lannister is probably my favorite character on the show, but can you ever really get enough of Daenerys Targarye played by Emilia Clarke?

emilia-clarke.jpg

They are all great actors! I love this show!

3onjq4.jpg

OMG I love love this show. Watched first two seasons in like 2 days over Xmas break. N OMG when theon walked into the dark room and realized it was back to the place he 'escaped' from I was like OMG!!! :O I think the point was to find out whether or not the stark boys were Alive or not. But I don't know who's behind it.

Greyjoy got punk'd! I feel bad. Lol. I'll start reading the books when this season is over. I actually started reading the 1st one like last winter, but I stopped bc there were too many characters to know so I got confused.

Ugh I don't wanna read the books. I want to b surprised!! But good luck I know they r lengthy n full of characters we haven't even met yet in 2.5 seasons.

The books aren't finished yet. Lol. I heard the writer is on a writer's block.

It should be 7 seasons in total. There's 7 books (2 currently being written).

Love the show. I get together with my roommate and 2 other people to watch it, mainly cause I don't have HBO, lol. We have done this for all the seasons. They all have read the books and I like some of the tid bits they tell me that they don;t include in the show.

This season is shaping up to be a good one!

Man. The last few episodes are great!

Back