Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

So ur 9th gen is f***ed but u still have your 8th gen? Is that what I'm understading?

I don't have a 8thgen I traded my 8thgen for my 9thgen I wouldn't say my civic is ****** up.... I wouldn't use those words. I was referring to the forums... Most of all my friends are on there. That's where all the meets and setups are...

sucks to hear about your trans man... please keep us posted as to what happens when they look at the trans.

I don't have a 8thgen I traded my 8thgen for my 9thgen I wouldn't say my civic is ****** up.... I wouldn't use those words. I was referring to the forums... Most of all my friends are on there. That's where all the meets and setups are...
Oh I get u well thts good to here thers still life I'd hate to see someone loose there car that's like there child to them and friends are good things to have lol

Please don't give up on Betty. She's one of the cleanest TWs out there.

I feel you in 8thcivic.com over this one. It's much busier.

I spend to much time on FB 9thgens as well.

Please don't give up on Betty. She's one of the cleanest TWs out there.

I feel you in 8thcivic.com over this one. It's much busier.

I spend to much time on FB 9thgens as well.

I'm not! Pulling the transmission out this weekend so will have a nice update for everyone soon

What everyone has been waiting for!

ybeqa6en.jpg

8avenary.jpg

se2udyne.jpg

eqyga9y2.jpg

I'm soooooo happy! :love: :excited:

And the mystery has been solved!

qevepyny.jpg

Small piece broken in the shift mechanism and got wedge in it and that is why it wouldn't release. Transmission look outstanding! Holding the power and torque extremely well. Not scaring or damage to ANYTHING inside the trans! So a brand new shift mechanism is on the way car will be back on road by the weekend or by mid week! :excited: so the turbo install is a full GO! :cheerleader:

epuga3at.jpg

peturu5y.jpg

4esarapa.jpg

Can't wait to drive it again! And the maxima is back and stronger than ever.

Sent from ************* App

And the mystery has been solved!

qevepyny.jpg

Small piece broken in the shift mechanism and got wedge in it and that is why it wouldn't release. Transmission look outstanding! Holding the power and torque extremely well. Not scaring or damage to ANYTHING inside the trans! So a brand new shift mechanism is on the way car will be back on road by the weekend or by mid week! :excited: so the turbo install is a full GO! :cheerleader:

epuga3at.jpg

peturu5y.jpg

4esarapa.jpg

Can't wait to drive it again! And the maxima is back and stronger than ever.

Sent from ************* App
That's great news man! Glad to hear it was an easy fix, u must be really relieved

Back