Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

Well looks like my transmission just took a huge ****! Literally was coming to a stop at a stop light and was in second gear and it decided to never come back out sooooooo I'm dead in the water for a very long time

You've checked the obvious stuff like the shift linkages, etc., right? It didn't get hung up on something? Just hoping it's an easy fix for you.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
nooooo! that's not sweet at all man

It sucks sooooo bad... :sadbanana:

You've checked the obvious stuff like the shift linkages, etc., right? It didn't get hung up on something? Just hoping it's an easy fix for you.

Yea we check all of that. Disassemble the linkage and tried to shift it from the top of the trans and it still won't come out. So its something internal. I have a best friend that is a master honda tech so it's at his house now but he leaves for Hawaii in 3 days for a month so it will be sitting there for the time being before we even get a chance to tear it down

Are you gonna just put in a stock tranny or build it a little since it's already gonna be out?

It I can't get it warranty thru honda and it requires a full rebuild I will put a 8thgen trans that he has that is has the 3rd gear issue and I will trade the car in and move on to something simple and normal per say! But that is step 50 and I'm still at step 2 so I have a long time before I even get to really know what is actually wrong I'm just soooo pissed off about the situation because I wasn't even driving the hard I was literally going 25 mph and coming to a stop and that was all she wrote....

Well best of luck with warranty :/ hopefully when you get to tear into it it's nothing to major. Is the blower still on the car?

Well I can update you guys with this last stuff

yhuqety9.jpg

9ame4uve.jpg

Back