Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

That makes sense. Thanks for the info. This all new to me coming from vdub. Lmao we just retune the car and pick up loads of power. I really like how those civic drives tho. It has a fun factor that other cars just don't have. I do feel it's under powered a little but that's coming from a factory turbo person
You can always upgrade the power department. These civic respond very well to mods. You so have to get them retune to make the most power. But I agree they just have a fun factor that I really didn't get from anything else but the civic and the evo

You can always upgrade the power department. These civic respond very well to mods. You so have to get them retune to make the most power. But I agree they just have a fun factor that I really didn't get from anything else but the civic and the evo

Lmao don't get me started on EVO's. I wanted bad but they just don't last long. My buddy is complete crap. But he has the older one a EVO 8. I like the EVO 10 a lot and they have a front end that is just crazy mean looking

Lmao don't get me started on EVO's. I wanted bad but they just don't last long. My buddy is complete crap. But he has the older one a EVO 8. I like the EVO 10 a lot and they have a front end that is just crazy mean looking
Yea. I almost bought a evo 10. I really did. I sometimes wish I did. But after I turbo my civic I should be way better off than a lot of evo. But that front end can't be matched. It has the best front end to date.

Reactions: 323
Yea. I almost bought a evo 10. I really did. I sometimes wish I did. But after I turbo my civic I should be way better off than a lot of evo. But that front end can't be matched. It has the best front end to date.

What stopped you? I know for me when I was looking they just cost a lot and the car insurance was thru the roof?

What stopped you? I know for me when I was looking they just cost a lot and the car insurance was thru the roof?

To be honest with you. It was just how expensive they are to owned. Also the aftermarket parts are sky high as well the car note was good for me but my car insurance would have high as hell too. But I love my civic now. It has grown on me

To be honest with you. It was just how expensive they are to owned. Also the aftermarket parts are sky high as well the car note was good for me but my car insurance would have high as hell too. But I love my civic now. It has grown on me

Fair enough..... The aftermarket parts are kinda like vdubs. They are pricey but you don't need much to make then fast. You know with a couple on bolts tbey can make over 340whp which is nice. What is the highest 2012-2014 civic

Fair enough..... The aftermarket parts are kinda like vdubs. They are pricey but you don't need much to make then fast. You know with a couple on bolts tbey can make over 340whp which is nice. What is the highest 2012-2014 civic

Yea they are that's why I'm glad I'm in my civic. Now far as highest whp the bismoto fully built car made 1000hp. But that is a complete race car. Right 502whp is the highest stock block horsepower 2012-2014

Well parts are starting to come in! Finally got my RBC manifold cleaned it up, sanded it down with 325 grit, 400 grit, 800 grit and lastly 2000 grit it was actually beginning to become polished so then we primed it with 3 coats and then 4 coats of VHT high temp satin black paint.... Did the same with throttle body. Came out amazing!

pabu5u7e.jpg

gasusuzu.jpg

y4y6atu5.jpg

pube9e2u.jpg

8esa9yma.jpg

ezegu5uz.jpg

Last edited:
Well my break in period is pretty much over!

zuja4y2y.jpg

:excited:
I vtec'd with 6 miles on the car that I test drove (2012 CBP sedan). I asked the salesman, who joined me for the test drive because he hadn't been in the 9th gen yet, if it was okay to get on it. He said "Go for it. I have an 8th gen Si and wondered what the 9th can do." So I thrashed it, but good.

I bought the other '12 CBP sedan on the lot, which had 3.1 miles on it. Moral of the story . . . what break in period? If someone like me drove your car before you did, then what????

[q uote="hotdogjohnny, post: 292743, member: 54326"]I vtec'd with 6 miles on the car that I test drove (2012 CBP sedan). I asked the salesman, who joined me for the test drive because he hadn't been in the 9th gen yet, if it was okay to get on it. He said "Go for it. I have an 8th gen Si and wondered what the 9th can do." So I thrashed it, but good.

I bought the other '12 CBP sedan on the lot, which had 3.1 miles on it. Moral of the story . . . what break in period? If someone like me drove your car before you did, then what????[/quote]k

Idk. My car didn't have any miles... And you didn't so that solves that lol hahaha

Wow. Looks great! Looks like the one I prepared over the winter with VHT wrinkle black, but haven't installed, because of the RBC Torque Dip Controversy.
RBC3.jpg RBC4.jpg RBC5.jpg RBC6.jpg

Wow. Looks great! Looks like the one I prepared over the winter with VHT wrinkle black, but haven't installed, because of the RBC Torque Dip Controversy.
View attachment 37985 View attachment 37986 View attachment 37987 View attachment 37989

Well I have seen gains from across the board with the rbc on different 9thgens some made more torque some made less in my case I'm going turbo so there shall be no lose in torque for me! Haha. But you manifold looks great! Hey twin!

[q uote="hotdogjohnny, post: 292743, member: 54326"]I vtec'd with 6 miles on the car that I test drove (2012 CBP sedan). I asked the salesman, who joined me for the test drive because he hadn't been in the 9th gen yet, if it was okay to get on it. He said "Go for it. I have an 8th gen Si and wondered what the 9th can do." So I thrashed it, but good.

I bought the other '12 CBP sedan on the lot, which had 3.1 miles on it. Moral of the story . . . what break in period? If someone like me drove your car before you did, then what????
k

Idk. My car didn't have any miles... And you didn't so that solves that lol hahaha[/quote]
My point is that there is no break in period for a solid car with today's tolerances, that's all.lol

k

Idk. My car didn't have any miles... And you didn't so that solves that lol hahaha
My point is that there is no break in period for a solid car with today's tolerances, that's all.lol[/quote]
Yes and no! There is a small period where they kinda want you to not beat the living **** out of it. But it's not crazy long.

Well I have seen gains from across the board with the rbc on different 9thgens some made more torque some made less in my case I'm going turbo so there shall be no lose in torque for me! Haha. But you manifold looks great! Hey twin!
Yup. I wish that is where my RBC was headed . . . to the front of the class! Turbo style! (Insert 'El Rey's Garage, Brother JD here).

Back