How Much Did You Pay For Your 2012 Honda Civic

so you didn't pay msrp - thought it said that in the video?

I got my 2012 SI for $25,990 plus taxes, freight, and PDI and it costed me just over $31,000 on the road
noting that you live in Newfoundland ^^ So people aren't wondering why the cost is so different.

The civics in Canada are priced different, destination fees are different, as well as taxes/fees.

We just got our Alabaster Silver 2012 Honda Civic EX 4 dr sedan w/o Nav. We live in Davidson County Tennessee USA.
OTD: 22,237
Price: 20,161 (incl. dest fees )
Doc fees: 400
@ 7 % + $44+$36 in taxes.

Hi
I am planning to buy 2012 Honda Civic LX automatic transmission on 09/28/2011.
One dealer in my town gave me a quote of $18,700 out of door.
The other dealership sent me a quote but it was not out of door. Now when I emailed them, they are not responding. they are sending marketing junk emails every day about how great they are.

Do you think I have a chance to bargain further from the 1st dealer who gave me a quote of $18,700? We have only $300 in tag/tax in out state.

I heared that Costco members have special pricing. Can I ask some more discounts for Costco membership?

Thank you for your help.

From what I understand, you provide costco with the car make/color etc you want to buy and they do the negotiating. They contact the dealers on your behalf, and get the lowest price they are able to get. Then they provide you with that info, and you can decide if you want to buy.

2dr auto lx - 17002 invoice
4dr auto lx - 17185 invoice

add $770 to each car for delivery

so ~ $17,955 without tax/fees/ for invoice on the 4dr lx (no options)
7% sales tax would be another 1200+ dollars. (I don't know what your sales tax rate is)
$18,700 seems like a really good price with taxes/fees. I don't think costco would be able to do better than this. Unless your sales tax is really low where you live, they're selling the car for under invoice.

Hey All,
Just bought a 2012 Civic EX Polished Metal Metallic
MSRP $21,255
Price Paid $19,300
Price includes destination. Does not include dealer fees, ~ $430 or tax 6.25%
Hope that helps!

Just uploaded a picture that shows up in the dashboard - so cool!
Wow, how did you haggle that price? What else did you get with your car?
I paid 20825 for my LX Coupe, brand new out the door. IN SF

you also have 8.5% sales tax in SF ^^
He has 6.25% sales tax where he lives. So, with taxes/fees, he paid ~$20,936

Dealer invoiced $17,955
Requested dealer installed accessories are as follows:
Paint and Fabric Protection - $299
Protection Package (Wheel Locks, Trunk Tray, Splash Guards) - $495
Door Edge Guards - $195
Window Tint - $299

Drive Out Price including dealer adds = $20,744.51 includes 6.5% Statetax and registration.

I am planning to pick the car today and I was just wondering if it is good price.

Dealer invoiced $17,955
Requested dealer installed accessories are as follows:
Paint and Fabric Protection - $299
Protection Package (Wheel Locks, Trunk Tray, Splash Guards) - $495
Door Edge Guards - $195
Window Tint - $299

Drive Out Price including dealer adds = $20,744.51 includes 6.5% Statetax and registration.

I am planning to pick the car today and I was just wondering if it is good price.

Sorry it is 2012 Honda Civic LX Auto

Tomorrow I'm picking up a Polished Metal Metallic EX-L w/ Nav for $21,800 including Destination, All Season Floor Mats and Fog Lights, installed. I also talked them down to $250 for Venture Shield CityKit (front and rear bumper only, I think).

welcome to the site. Smart move on having the ventureshield put on from the get go. That way your paint will be fresh, instead of doing it later down the road.

Back