How Much Did You Pay For Your 2012 Honda Civic

Minnesota has a 6.875% sales tax. I really got stiffed on my 2011 Evo X. About $2,400 to be exact!

so hopefully someone will be able to reply to this...

got a dealer quote on Coupe Si base

$21211 = invoice
5% over = + 1060
$22272 = selling price of car
just $35 doc fee and registration
he said no additional fees

Does this sound like a good deal or not?

I know some others have paid close to msrp, or msrp on the SI. It's not bad

welcome to the site! What color are you getting?

Hi
I am planning to buy 2012 Honda Civic LX automatic transmission on 09/28/2011.
One dealer in my town gave me a quote of $18,700 out of door.
The other dealership sent me a quote but it was not out of door. Now when I emailed them, they are not responding. they are sending marketing junk emails every day about how great they are.

Do you think I have a chance to bargain further from the 1st dealer who gave me a quote of $18,700? We have only $300 in tag/tax in out state.

I heared that Costco members have special pricing. Can I ask some more discounts for Costco membership?

Thank you for your help.
im the costco rep in fleet at my dealership costco right now is the best way to buy the civic our price is 750 over invoice ca which is 18877 plus fees. si excluded we mark up the si 1995 let it go for 1000 over

so hopefully someone will be able to reply to this...

got a dealer quote on Coupe Si base

$21211 = invoice
5% over = + 1060
$22272 = selling price of car
just $35 doc fee and registration
he said no additional fees

Does this sound like a good deal or not?
sounds good but its more than likely not true ive been selling hondas for 6years and 99% of dealers sell that car for over sticker u get sticker if ur lucky

A high volume dealer who's getting decent kickbacks that month?

umm no negative theres no kick back from the factory on civics in any model. like i said i work for the dealer at invoice on the car the dealer makes 400 dollars. prove it and ill shut the f up. but i know thats not going to happen lol.

IMG045.jpg

I had a dealer tell me if I bought the civic before the 31st (it was the 30th of that month) that they needed 1 more car to reach their next incentive for the month. So, by him selling the car before the 31st, he would get a larger kickback. I don't work for honda, so I have no proof of kickbacks or bonus money based on volume ..or make/model.

Back