How Much Did You Pay For Your 2012 Honda Civic

/\ this is legit. My dad audits dealerships, Honda has volume kickbacks, trust me. Theres no way a dealer could stay open, let alone pay their employees with a $400 margin on each car.

Some people on here will get far better prices than others, as if they were one of the last cars needed to jump up to a better rebate %, the dealer usually takes the hit on the last car, if they have to, just to get to the next bracket.

Yea that's what u call a put together statement lol. We do get kickbacks but it's very rare and only when there's a contest from the factory which they do maybe 2 times a year If we're lucky.

Sent from my 4g 3d lg thrill using tapatalk

11 Accord - $500 dealer cash, lease, or finance
12 Accord - 4cyl $1000 dealer cash / 6cyl $1500 dealer cash
12 Pilot $1500 dealer cash
11 CRV $500 dealer cash
11 Crosstour $1750 dealer cash

supposedly current for one dealership, but claimed each region varies

I paid $33,XXX after tax in cash, preordered deposit $1000 and life time rust proofing $1000.

I paid 17 in money order pulled from my savings account (work hard and save pays off) in money order, $4000 cash after I sold my Accord for $4500. My dad paid the $2000 money order for rust proofing and deposit and he paid $8000 in money order afterwards.

(**I live in Canada**)

I paid $33,XXX after tax in cash, preordered deposit $1000 and life time rust proofing $1000.

I paid 17 in money order pulled from my savings account (work hard and save pays off) in money order, $4000 cash after I sold my Accord for $4500. My dad paid the $2000 money order for rust proofing and deposit and he paid $8000 in money order afterwards.

(**I live in Canada**)

once i get my bill of sale, Ill post up mine as well. Mines alot cheaper, but im not going with rustproofing etc.

11 Accord - $500 dealer cash, lease, or finance
12 Accord - 4cyl $1000 dealer cash / 6cyl $1500 dealer cash
12 Pilot $1500 dealer cash
11 CRV $500 dealer cash
11 Crosstour $1750 dealer cash

supposedly current for one dealership, but claimed each region varies
you have the 2011 accord and 2012 accord backwards switch it and thats right

IMG132.jpg

as promised

Hey guys,

I am about to buy a 2012 Honda Civic Lx Sedan Automatic (Any Color).

For $19,280.01 OTD. (California Tax)

Invoice $18277 + fees + tax - 750 = $19,280.01 From Anderson Honda.

What do you guys think about this deal?

So far No options yet. I'm thinking about adding some though.
And if I do, is there a way to get a cheaper price then the msrp value on them.

I was thinking of getting
Splash guards
Body Side Molding
Door Visor
Door Edge Guards
Fog Lights

Do you guys think I should even get any of these options? Or are they just a waste of money. Like do they do what they actually say?
Hope to hear your guys opinions.

Thanks,
Jackson

http://www.9thcivic.com/forum/media/category/civic-diy-videos.5/ - video DIY's so far
http://9thcivic.com/forum/forums/2012-honda-civic-accessory-documentation.72/ - written DIY's on OEM Accessories

I'd take a look through those and see if you feel comfortable doing any of the installation yourself? A lot of them are fairly simple if you have some common tools and some time.

If you want those parts - and are cool with installing them yourself - collegehillshonda sells basically everything you'd want for cheaper than your dealer will sell them for.
http://www.collegehillshonda.com/honda-civic-4dr-accessories/2012-honda-civic-sedan-accessories.htm
^^ has different menus for interior/exterior/electronics etc. I've dealt with them for over 6yrs on various forums and they are top notch.

with zero options on a LX Sedan Automatic - it's showing like 18k with destination fees around me for invoice. If you're getting it for around invoice, or a few hundred over, it's not a bad deal. Welcome to the site

also - collegehills are vendors here. You could always shoot them a message saying you're looking to buy ALL of those items, and they'll probably shoot you a deal with shipping.

Dealer cost: 17,769
Factory Invoice: 18,142
Average Paid: 19,034
Sticker Price: 19,425

These are the numbers on truecar.com
For San Jose, CA

So are you saying I should be paying less then Factory Invoice 18142 OTD?

Because my quote is 19,280 OTD. Its not a few hundred more :( its over a grand more.

no no no - like 18,2xx or somewhere close - THEN add tax..
if you have 6% tax, it'd be like another $1k in taxes.. bringing it to like 19,2xx OTD. I don't know what your sales tax rate is there to compare, but if you're getting the car for low 18ish, you're basically paying invoice. - that's good.

Back