Photos Official Lowered Coupe Pics Thread

She will be back to stock ride height at the end of this week.

Attachments

• 20141007_134028.jpg
    20141007_134028.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 121
  • 20141007_134053.jpg
    20141007_134053.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:
B0uDqhD.jpg

why would yu go back?

I'm on Eibach Sportline springs and they are clunky like hell on every little bump on the road I went to two different places just to double check if everything is installed properly ad they told me that I would need aftermarket shocks or put original springs back. Funny, because when I ordered these springs few weeks later D2 and Ksport released their coilovers for 2014.:pat: You guys will probbaly laugh, but that drop is a little bit too low for the roads in my area. We have many steep driveways and i already scraped my front bumper on Sunday that's with only 1 inch drop I think.

Also I will be getting 17 inch wheels next year too. 18" are not my cup of tea and I do drink tea.

I'm curious how the ride quality is and did you have any issues with rubbing with the stock tire and wheels?

I don't really notice a difference in ride quality... no issues with rubbing either. I haven't noticed them "settling" in either because it's the same height now from in the picture, which was when I had finished installing them.

I don't really notice a difference in ride quality... no issues with rubbing either. I haven't noticed them "settling" in either because it's the same height now from in the picture, which was when I had finished installing them.
Do you have camber arms?

Back