Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

So, I've got this problem with a wobble while I'm driving and wanted to have some opinions about what it could be. When driving at slow speeds I can feel a slight wobbling motion. I always thought that maybe I had cupping in the summer tires that I was driving on, but I just got them changed and the wobble is still there. Also, the wheels were balanced so it s not that either. I have narrowed it down to my wheel spacers (15 mm front - 20 mm rear). Is it possible that it could be something else? Bearings? Alignment?

Any ideas or suggestions?

Pauly, this would be a pain but you could put your winters back on to see if it goes away. Take your spacers off at the same time. Didn't you leave your spacers on last year when you put your winters on? Maybe one got twisted? This would at least rule out your spacers and even your summer wheels.

did you ever end up removing the spacers for winter?

Pauly, this would be a pain but you could put your winters back on to see if it goes away. Take your spacers off at the same time. Didn't you leave your spacers on last year when you put your winters on? Maybe one got twisted? This would at least rule out your spacers and even your summer wheels.
A good idea, but my winter steel rims wobble too because I put them on with the spacers which I should not have done and one, or perhaps two, got a little bent because there was not enough space for the bolts to fit in and they touched the rim. I have new alloy wheels, but don't have tires on them yet.

I think I'm going to remove the spacers and put the wheels back on to see. I will be surprised if the wobble goes away because the spacers are hub centric and seem to fit properly.

A good idea, but my winter steel rims wobble too because I put them on with the spacers which I should not have done and one, or perhaps two, got a little bent because there was not enough space for the bolts to fit in and they touched the rim. I have new alloy wheels, but don't have tires on them yet.

I think I'm going to remove the spacers and put the wheels back on to see. I will be surprised if the wobble goes away because the spacers are hub centric and seem to fit properly.

That would rule out the spacers at least.

Wow where ever that is in Canada it's gorgeous!
Quebec City. It really is an amazing city. Only walled city inNorth America. Tons of history. It is a must see vacation destination for North America IMO. It has been designated a UNESCO Cultural Heritage site. Google Quebec City and check out the images.

Back