Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

no e-85 here that cheating but good number's, just wonder how long the engine would last like that? was the car using special pistons like a turbo car should? Sure you can make a race car like engine, but would it go a 100,000 like that-I don't think so, maybe a few runs then boom>:guitar::corndance:

no e-85 here that cheating but good number's, just wonder how long the engine would last like that? was the car using special pistons like a turbo car should? Sure you can make a race car like engine, but would it go a 100,000 like that-I don't think so, maybe a few runs then boom>:guitar::corndance:

If you read the caption motor built by Harry Sparks. And at this moment I don't think that guy cares if it last 100,000 miles.

In what world is a race car's engine being able to reach 100,00 miles even a priority? Plus, as a Neon owner, aren't you constantly at risk for blowing your engine even at idle?

In what world is a race car's engine being able to reach 100,00 miles even a priority? Plus, as a Neon owner, aren't you constantly at risk for blowing your engine even at idle?
The SRT-4 has 109K miles on it and runs perfect-I am driving it today, added some marine stabl and lucus fuel injector cleaner-outstanding stuff at $26 a gal. I checked my lug nuts with anti seize on it-they were fine. anti-seize is great for lug nuts-come off very easy for me and don't get rusty.:lildevil:

Hahahahahaha.

Psuedo Content Warning for toilet humor --but hey, it's RCR.

mines the fastest one 2004 with 2005 upgraded axles that are quite rare now. wish I had a none rusted body-red is the ugly color. Where is the working wing? People are just jealous of it because $40,000 honda r still can't beat it in a straight line:tap:

mines the fastest one 2004 with 2005 upgraded axles that are quite rare now. wish I had a none rusted body-red is the ugly color. Where is the working wing? People are just jealous of it because $40,000 honda r still can't beat it in a straight line:tap:

You are completely wrong that 33,000 CTR destroys the SRT-4 in the quarter mile and the only purpose of the SRT-4 was a drag car.

Weird! From what I'm seeing on the 'tube, it looks like the only SRT-4 Neons beating CTRs are heavily modded while the CTRs are stock. It's almost like the vehicles are in different classes, so SRT-4s have to be tuned in order to actually compete.

You are completely wrong that 33,000 CTR destroys the SRT-4 in the quarter mile and the only purpose of the SRT-4 was a drag car.

Thank you for correcting that. the MSRP for the Type R is about 33K. Look what I found--
Dodge Neon SRT-4s without any frills added were 21K in 2003-2005... I used the last year for inflation to help him out a bit, but in reality, this is also a 30K car with today's dollar value.

Capture.PNG

Back