Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I knew you said something about an accord wagon and just seen this.

https://www.japandirectmotors.com/vehicle/1994-honda-accord-wagon-3/
Those are ok, but i like the 89-93 body better. Something like this...
6411c640f5bae162fa923676e355a77a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Those are ok, but i like the 89-93 body better. Something like this...
6411c640f5bae162fa923676e355a77a.jpg

my buddy is selling a clean one of these for 1500. Though it’s a sedan and auto but same color. And super clean.

Besides the bolster wear and something on the passenger door card the car looks completely new! Despite the mileage, it's a real gem in that condition

I am trying to go check it out today and see it up close. It looks like it is untouched. Has 1 owner but had an accident reported.

I had the audacity to tell my boss I was looking for a little more work. Oh boy did I ever get a pile of stuff.

gonna be a jam-packed couple of months.

Nah I want to daily it. I am wanting something that I can drive to work and to appointments that are in Fayetteville about 75 miles away from me one way. That and I can pull my transmission and upgrade my gears and fuel system to put my car on E-85 and up the boost.

But then again my 9th was supposed to stay stock too.

I have been looking around on Hmotorsonline.com for a complete front clip for my DC2 and thinking about getting a K20A to replace the B18C1 but I am kinda torn because I love the sound of the B18C and the parts are damn near a dime a dozen for the b series motor.

I love these guys. If you see the Pink Widow and Loco / Motive stickers my girl and I made those. Sold them a batch that they have up on their shop!

That is cool. I started watching there video's when they first got the pink widow.

Yep. Same. The Widow is dope AF. I think it's gotta be between them and Young Static for cheapest 10 sec honda as far as I've seen.

my buddy is selling a clean one of these for 1500. Though it’s a sedan and auto but same color. And super clean.
If i were to do an accord i want to do the wagon for the shock value. The auto would go out when the k swap goes in...

I was talking it over with my buddy and I kind of agree with him. If I’m going to do this eg right I’m gonna start looking into haltech stand-alones. They weren’t as crazy expensive as I though even though they’re still up there. 3 bar map in the computer along with other super convenient items.

Back