Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

New things I tried:

- a Popeye's Chicken sandwich, hot dang those things are good. They put lots of pickles on it-- gave it the most satisfying crunch. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.
- a bag of Voodoo flavored Zapp's brand chips (Regional Chip brands are the best). "Voodoo" flavor is Salt and Vinegar with barbecue sauce. It's pretty awesome-- and has a freaking bomb looking bag, it's super colorful.
-some "Core" Hydration water. It has all these 'specs' listed on the side, but it tastes like any ol' fancy water.
-A Reese's Pieces and Hershey's bar mashup! My two favorite candies have now merged into one item! Now I just need them to make a Blizzard of this at the Dairy Queen.

I just off of work and on my way to Longhorn to get a steak and a beer.

This is the perfect way to end a shift. What size steak and what brew?

New things I tried:

- a Popeye's Chicken sandwich, hot dang those things are good. They put lots of pickles on it-- gave it the most satisfying crunch. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.
- a bag of Voodoo flavored Zapp's brand chips (Regional Chip brands are the best). "Voodoo" flavor is Salt and Vinegar with barbecue sauce. It's pretty awesome-- and has a freaking bomb looking bag, it's super colorful.
-some "Core" Hydration water. It has all these 'specs' listed on the side, but it tastes like any ol' fancy water.
-A Reese's Pieces and Hershey's bar mashup! My two favorite candies have now merged into one item! Now I just need them to make a Blizzard of this at the Dairy Queen.

I ended up getting the Chopped steak with asparagus and fries with a tall Michelob I also got the Wing appetizer, cheese fries and some fried pickles(wife and kid was with me). Normally I get the Ribeye with a Bluemoon but decided to change up.

New things I tried:

popeyes chicken sandwich is insane. So good and they are like a mile away from my home.

I ended up getting the Chopped steak with asparagus and fries with a tall Michelob I also got the Wing appetizer, cheese fries and some fried pickles(wife and kid was with me). Normally I get the Ribeye with a Bluemoon but decided to change up.

I gave up beer for a couple months. Day 19. I WANT A BEER SO BAD!!!!!!

popeyes chicken sandwich is insane. So good and they are like a mile away from my home.
I just can't bring myself to go back to Popeyes. I've been three times and haven't had my order be right once. I gave them a pass on the first one since they had just opened but the last two had no reason.

Honestly all I’ve had was a chicken sandwich from them. But I wouldn’t go back if they couldn’t get an order right.

I gave up beer for a couple months. Day 19. I WANT A BEER SO BAD!!!!!!

I normally take a long break from drinking alcohol if I actually go out and drink like I did on the new year's eve. But yesterday I couldn't resist.

My old popeyes on fort bragg at the south post exchange is normally really good. our local popeyes we have now is just absolutely horrible it is like they lost all standards. They have been shut down idk how many times because of a roach infestation, food temperature to low and so many other's(will never eat at this one). I did enjoy the spicy chicken sandwich from popeyes but it is definitely not as good as people make it out to be that is for certain.

I will admit that Popeyes service is ... In need of improvement. I've had the staff there straight up forget that I ordered anything once. It was a dine-in, and just... The food never showed up.

When it comes together, though -- it's really good.

Multiple accounts should equal a ban. Also trolling members constantly like @sunofwolf does every time he’s online should equal a ban.

Balls in the moderators court. If they can’t see it’s a member from another forum messing around on this one then I don’t know what to say.

IP Ban! Don't just ban the usernames.

Lol those Ford trucks are stupid expensive I can't see how anyone can afford them.

I had NO idea they were that expensive!
...But I can understand how they're so expensive-- and I bet somewhere in there, a Texan or two is to blame. :rotfl:

Back