2010 SI coupe vs 2011 WRX hatch vs 2012 SI sedan

Hahha, I dont know where I was going with that, maybe the number ratings. :)

-Keith
'11 WRX (31k mi) & '99 2.3CL (41k mi)
that's okay
i was cranky this morning, and i realized i may have sounded a bit douchey when i reread it a few min ago, which i didn't mean
also, do you still have the nameless performance on there?

haha. wish i'd known, you coulda' bought mine for 24k (13k miles 2011 hatch, process west TMIC, plugs, invidia turboback, cobb intake tuned by EFI Logics in connecticut, kartboy short shifter + front and rear bushings, cobb shift knob, subaru groupN left and right engine and trans mounts, STI rear sway bar, STI JDM front lip spoiler, SPT boost gauge, red overlays on tails) : (

haha. wish i'd known, you coulda' bought mine for 24k (13k miles 2011 hatch, process west TMIC, plugs, invidia turboback, cobb intake tuned by EFI Logics in connecticut, kartboy short shifter + front and rear bushings, cobb shift knob, subaru groupN left and right engine and trans mounts, STI rear sway bar, STI JDM front lip spoiler, SPT boost gauge, red overlays on tails) : (
That's real purdy.

I think my next subaru will be a bug eye though. Those headlights <3
That or another 2.5RS (97-01) with a wrx swap.

also, do you still have the nameless performance on there?
yep, still going strong. Still sounds amazing after 14 months and ~25k miles

You need to come auto-x racing with me (giants stadium, Stratford CT or NY islanders coliseum)

-Keith

yep, still going strong. Still sounds amazing after 14 months and ~25k miles

You need to come auto-x racing with me (giants stadium, Stratford CT or NY islanders coliseum)

-Keith
awesome dude. glad you still like it!!
i've never autoX'd in my life, i'd make a fool haha.
when do you go to these things?

didn't know mongoose was so local...I remember you were a big poster on 8th. If i get the 9th, best believe ill be auto-xing with you kids.

spdandpwr, like it is on here...had 2000+ posts and was pretty active...i live in fairfield, ct, closer to danbury and k757

awesome dude. glad you still like it!!
i've never autoX'd in my life, i'd make a fool haha.
when do you go to these things?
I've been doing well.
Nah, it's not difficult to get around the courses

This site lists most (all?) of the auto events
Motorsportreg.com

-Keith

didn't know mongoose was so local...I remember you were a big poster on 8th. If i get the 9th, best believe ill be auto-xing with you kids.
there are a few Si that autox with me. Usually at least an 8th and a 9th gen and sometimes some older highly mod'd civics

-Keith

nice. i meant i'd make a fool b/c i've never autoX'd not b/c i'm afraid the SI can't hang haha
yea. The cones can sometimes be intimidating especially when there is a complicated course.
Your car can definitely perform well

-Keith

You guys will be fine.

Imagine driving up in a Viper to autox. You get to the line with the entire site watching as vipers are ultra rare to autox in CT....then roll through the course at 15mph
....like I said, you'll be fine :)

-Keith

Back