2012 Civic CBP SI Sedan.

Updated with a few new pictures, still didn't get around to installing my red door inserts, but my white plastidip is ordered. My Rsx-s wheels are going white with the metalizer. Pics will be posted once wheels are painted. Enjoy :)

Question: Why did you settle on 15mm and 20mm spacers? I am looking to add spacers when I put my five stars on. I'd like your input. Thanks.

Question: Why did you settle on 15mm and 20mm spacers? I am looking to add spacers when I put my five stars on. I'd like your input. Thanks.
i wanted a more flush look without rolling fenders or stretching tires. i didnt want to roll fenders on an almost brand new car.

Last edited:
i wanted a more flush look without rolling fenders or stretching tires. i didnt want to roll fenders on an almost brand new car.
Thanks. I have seen 20 and 25mm spacers for sale (used) on an Acura site and from what you tell me, I'm guessing 25s might rub. I'm on eibach pro kit springs, oem shocks.

thank you! that actually means a lot to me. i put a lot of time, money, and heart into my car and when people appreciate it, it means all the effort i put in wasn't a waste.
Nope, never a waste......it's a really enjoyable hobby and a passion. I appreciate your taste for the style and appearance of your car.

im pretty sure waikiki, it would be awesome if we could meet up, check out yoru si, and possibly make a friend. since i wont know anyone, and theres a big possibility that i might be moving down there.
Lol yup let me know! And I work down Waikiki lol I could hook u up with some ice cream;)

What kind of position are you getting? I'd like to pack up and move there as well.

man that's crazy!! Best of luck
thank you webby!
Lol yup let me know! And I work down Waikiki lol I could hook u up with some ice cream;)
sounds good to me, i will actually be down there from the 5th-10th to see how i like it.
What kind of position are you getting? I'd like to pack up and move there as well.
i work for jiffy lube and my franchise owns a few stores in hawaii. they offered me my own store.
Your car is looking great!
thank you sir, i have a few more mods to put on before i hand the keys over to my brother.

TAKE IT!!!!! TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT!!!!!

That is awesome. What an opportunity. Hahaha pretty cool man. Good luck.

TAKE IT!!!!! TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT!!!!!

That is awesome. What an opportunity. Hahaha pretty cool man. Good luck.
thanks man! hopefully ill like the atmosphere while im down there, thats basically the only thing thats stopping me at this point.

Back