2012 Civic CBP SI Sedan.

thank you webby!

sounds good to me, i will actually be down there from the 5th-10th to see how i like it.

i work for jiffy lube and my franchise owns a few stores in hawaii. they offered me my own store.

thank you sir, i have a few more mods to put on before i hand the keys over to my brother.
Best of luck to you. Your own store! That's a huge vote of confidence. You may just find a comfort level in Hi that you have not had on the mainland. You'll know if it's the right move long before the 5 days are done. Mark my words!

Best of luck to you. Your own store! That's a huge vote of confidence. You may just find a comfort level in Hi that you have not had on the mainland. You'll know if it's the right move long before the 5 days are done. Mark my words!
thanks man! i hope thats the fact, but ill definitely keep everyone updated on what happens. now the million dollar question, what car to get/build once i make the move...

Reactions: Nix
thanks man! i hope thats the fact, but ill definitely keep everyone updated on what happens. now the million dollar question, what car to get/build once i make the move...
I've spent a fair deal of time in Hi, as my wife is from there. Pa is expensive, but Hi is even more so. SOme things, like gas, milk, real estate are really high. Talk to some of the 808 guys on the site here. But, at the end of the day, it is Hawaii. Dude, when you step off that plane into the open-air airplane terminal in Honolulu, smell the smells, and soak in the colors, which are as vivid as the postcards you've seen, you'll know you are in a special place (puts on Hawaii chamber of commerce hat).

I put 20mm spacers on the rear and 15mm on the front, dropped on eibach prokit springs. The rims are '06 RSX Type S. Here are a few shots.

Finished 20mm.jpg

20mm 15mm 2.jpg

20mm 15mm 3.jpg

Attachments

• 20mm 15mm.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
Love to see a side shot,I'm thinking of those rims.id like to then have them photo shopped black.

I've spent a fair deal of time in Hi, as my wife is from there. Pa is expensive, but Hi is even more so. SOme things, like gas, milk, real estate are really high. Talk to some of the 808 guys on the site here. But, at the end of the day, it is Hawaii. Dude, when you step off that plane into the open-air airplane terminal in Honolulu, smell the smells, and soak in the colors, which are as vivid as the postcards you've seen, you'll know you are in a special place (puts on Hawaii chamber of commerce hat).

There is zero comparison between costs in pa and Hawaii,I was in Maui a couple years ago for about 3 weeks and have never seen prices like that before.A box of mini wheats was 12.00. You could buy 3 in pa for that! But there is no place like that I've ever been,about as close to perfection I've ever seen,can't wait to go back again.

There is zero comparison between costs in pa and Hawaii,I was in Maui a couple years ago for about 3 weeks and have never seen prices like that before.A box of mini wheats was 12.00. You could buy 3 in pa for that! But there is no place like that I've ever been,about as close to perfection I've ever seen,can't wait to go back again.
Maui's way higher than Oahu, but your point is a good one. :thumb:

Last edited:
I must be losing it. I was sure I posted side pics with the spacers on in this thread this morning. Anyway, as requested, here they are! Here's to my twin, thevietkid33 haha!

20mm 15mm 7.jpg20mm 15mm 4.jpg20mm 15mm 6.jpg20mm 15mm 5.jpg

Attachments

• 20mm 15mm 7.jpg
    20mm 15mm 7.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • 20mm 15mm 4.jpg
    20mm 15mm 4.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • 20mm 15mm 6.jpg
    20mm 15mm 6.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • 20mm 15mm 5.jpg
    20mm 15mm 5.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
You've probably already answered this, but what size spacers do you have? I have these wheels as well. I put 5mm spacers on and it was not really noticeable. I went with 15mm for the front and 20mm on the rear, but the haven't shown up yet. And I'm rocking my stock Michelins so I'm thinking I might rub. My fenders are below my tires (I keep it low lol).

You've probably already answered this, but what size spacers do you have? I have these wheels as well. I put 5mm spacers on and it was not really noticeable. I went with 15mm for the front and 20mm on the rear, but the haven't shown up yet. And I'm rocking my stock Michelins so I'm thinking I might rub. My fenders are below my tires (I keep it low lol).
I have 15/20 just like you. I'd be guessing if you'll rub, but I don't think you'll have trouble with the front, maybe the rear. I'm not as low as you are.

im lowered on 8th gen megan racing spirngs (1.75 inch drop) with those spacers and no rubbing whatsoever. on another note just got back from hawaii yesterday and all i can say is wow! it basically comes down to money at this point. i will keep everyone updated, i will also post up the pics i got from north shore later on.

Last edited:
im lowered on 8th gen megan racing spirngs (1.75 inch drop) with those spacers and no rubbing whatsoever. on another note just got back from hawaii yesterday and all i can say is wow! it basically comes down to money at this point. i will keep everyone updated, i will also post up the pics i got from north shore later on.
My wife is from the north shore, pretty cool waves huh? I guess they're dying down a little now. Good luck on your decision! Not an easy one for sure.

Last edited:
Back