2012 Civic CBP SI Sedan.

Dang and I thought I had a lot of miles on my baby.
yeah, whenever my friends and i go anywhere, they want me to take my car. they just love the attention we get from everyone lol.
Woah 30,000 miles is about 48,000 Kilometres!! That's a lot! But hey your car still looks MINT!
thanks man. i try my best to keep her clean.
The miles add up fast. Your car looks great. I love those wheels.
thanks that means a lot! i have the plasti dip to paint them white with the metalizer but just havnt had time to do it.

hey guys! its been a while since i've posted on here. since then i got rid of my 2012 si sedan and purchased a 2014 hyundai veloster turbo r-spec. it was definetly a nice change going from all motor to boost, but it just didnt feel right. so 2 days ago i traded my 3 month old veloster turbo and purchased a 2013 civic si coupe w navi. here are a few pics of the veloster and si.

Last edited:
Nice to have you back! What were your thoughts on the Veloster? How did it drive compared to the Civic? I sort of suspect not as good since you came back but I'm curious about your opinion on it anyway.

Welcome back! Good to get news from you.
Both nice cars. HFP kit is an added bonus. :)
What are your plans for her?
yeah i needed the hfp kit if i was getting the coupe. and as far as plans go ill be updating this thread with this build. im hoping she will come out as clean as my fb6.

How much did you lose in that deal?
not as much as i thought i was gonna lose. about 3k. the dealership i bought my previous si's at helped me out to offset the inequality.

What made you come back to the Si?
i have only owned hondas in the past and i just love the way they drive, especially with the upgrades they made to the 2013s.

Nice to have you back! What were your thoughts on the Veloster? How did it drive compared to the Civic? I sort of suspect not as good since you came back but I'm curious about your opinion on it anyway.
the veloster has the power to back up its funky look. torque for days. the only problem was that it wasnt a drivers car. even the r-spec model that i had wasnt up to the civic si's level of performance (handling). the civic just feels tighter. in a straight line i honestly think the veloster would beat the si, but around the twisties hands down goes to the civic.

Back