2012+ Civic Intake List With Product Info & Links

Yeah $325 is also a good price, second best I've seen so I'd buy from we sell car parts given their sponsor status. Has anyone determined which is the better filter? Greddy vs takeda

Yeah $325 is also a good price, second best I've seen so I'd buy from we sell car parts given their sponsor status. Has anyone determined which is the better filter? Greddy vs takeda
I have the Greddy,and I'm pretty sure the filter says Takeda on it so I think it's the same.

I need some help plz.... I installed my Injen intake and P2R throttle body spacer, and when i punch the gas it feels like it starts to go .... hangs and then goes... any help plz...

PHX, AZ

Is this happening in first/second gear or just in general? Either way, from what you are describing, it sounds like the traction control system is kicking in. Try turning it off and see if this happens. Also, did you unplug the battery for fifteen minutes after install and then plug it back in, turn the car on, and let it idle for about 10-15 minutes?

I need some help plz.... I installed my Injen intake and P2R throttle body spacer, and when i punch the gas it feels like it starts to go .... hangs and then goes... any help plz...

PHX, AZ
That happens to me too. It's the traction control cutting power so that the wheels don't spin. Try turning it off and see what happens

Is this happening in first/second gear or just in general? Either way, from what you are describing, it sounds like the traction control system is kicking in. Try turning it off and see if this happens. Also, did you unplug the battery for fifteen minutes after install and then plug it back in, turn the car on, and let it idle for about 10-15 minutes?
Yes I did, and when i turned off traction control, it stopped studdering... thank you guys..

hey guys im really new to the mod scene and i gotta say you guys are AWESOME!!! i have two questions:
1. i keep reading about "RBC", what is it?
2. has anybody tried installing the AEM CAI without cutting out the 2" piece? not sure how i feel about hacking away at parts of the car.

hey guys im really new to the mod scene and i gotta say you guys are AWESOME!!! i have two questions:
1. i keep reading about "RBC", what is it?
2. has anybody tried installing the AEM CAI without cutting out the 2" piece? not sure how i feel about hacking away at parts of the car.
Hey!! It's Ali!

Glad you are on this forum now lol

RBC is the brand name of an intake manifold

i dont think you can do the AEM CAI withbout cutting :(

You could have texted me btw :p

Most useful thread I've seen so far. Very awesome how you made it so easy for us lazy car folk to look at new mods hahaa! Seriously good work here, very good organized site you guys got goin on

Most useful thread I've seen so far. Very awesome how you made it so easy for us lazy car folk to look at new mods hahaa! Seriously good work here, very good organized site you guys got goin on
only the best at 9thcivic!
you can check out the staff's signatures for lots of useful thread links

Hey!! It's Ali!

i dont think you can do the AEM CAI withbout cutting :(

You could have texted me btw :p
haha ya i know. would have been way faster just to text. this forum is AWESOME!!!

as for the cutting, what exactly are we cutting out. ive looked at it a million times and still cant figure out what piece it is thats being cut out. also, is it a big peice thats being cut out? And I can't seem to find any info but its a 3" intake right?

Last edited:
Hey guys, just ordered the AEM intake from CARID. they were great to deal with and even better with prices!!!! i highly recommend them!! cant wait to get it and install:bananasplit:
anyone have any advice or tips for the install?

Back