2012 Civic Si - Comptech Superchargers

Man, once i get my corrections job, I'll have money for a S/C....right now im po'! lol but those exhausts look fantastic!!

I realize its been months since this was posted but where are you trying to work/now working in corrections?

I work at Delaware's James T Vaughn Correctional Center. Great job.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

From CT facebook,
ctinlet.jpg

"Check out our new supercharger inlet manifold for 2009+ TSX, 2012+ ILX & 2012+ Civic SI....out with the old, in with the new."

can't wait to get this thing on my ilx...buh bye 8th gen sis, wrxs, mustang gts, camaros, hyundai genesis's, etc....12 second ilx, ftw!

So for S/C what all do we need? As FlashPro has just come out
Heres what I think:
Injectors
Intake(i've seen a few K20s with stock)
Downpipe(to open up the exhuast)
Exhaust(see above)
FlashPro
Fuel Pump?
Aftercooler
upgrade the clutch and flywheel at some point
Pulleys (for stg2, 3)
Gauges of course!

Anything else???

So for S/C what all do we need? As FlashPro has just come out
Heres what I think:
Injectors
Intake(i've seen a few K20s with stock)
Downpipe(to open up the exhuast)
Exhaust(see above)
FlashPro
Fuel Pump?
Aftercooler
upgrade the clutch and flywheel at some point
Pulleys (for stg2, 3)
Gauges of course!

Anything else???

What you need depends on what stage you decide to do. Since Stage 2 was popular among many who had the kit, let's assume you go ahead with that.

Stage 2 Required:
- S/C
- Stage 2 Pulley
- Injectors 520cc or greater
- Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
- Intake (cold air recommended)
- Flashpro (for tuning)
- Gauges (A/F and Boost)
- Clutch
- Cat-back exhaust

Now, to extract more power, you can get an aftercooler, downpipe, and flywheel.

I don't think a clutch is neccessarily required to run a Stage 2. If I remember right there was plenty of guys running stock clutches for a long while w/ the 8thgen.

I wouldn't buy one til you toast the stock one. Unless you love to launch at every stop sign & light, I don't think it's a must right away.

I'd agree... there were a number of users in the mid to high 300's and they were on their stock clutch.

I plan on converting my Si to a RWD drivetrain using the chassis and rear diff setup from an S2k or for several thousands of more dollars convert it to an AWD K24 using the chassis anddrivetrain set up from an old CR-V since those first/second generation CR-V's were the only ones that ever got REAL AWD and manual transmissions in some of them. Imagine... a supercharged RWD/AWD K24... what's up Evo's and STI's?? =)

I plan on converting my Si to a RWD drivetrain using the chassis and rear diff setup from an S2k or for several thousands of more dollars convert it to an AWD K24 using the chassis anddrivetrain set up from an old CR-V since those first/second generation CR-V's were the only ones that ever got REAL AWD and manual transmissions in some of them. Imagine... a supercharged RWD/AWD K24... what's up Evo's and STI's?? =)

O I like how you think.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Yep, I saw these videos -- this thread is among the few that I get updates on, lol. I've been in contact with CT about the progress of parts. Looks like they're only going to do the s/c, intake, and rsb (which I already have from Eibach). I tried speaking to Greddy about the exhaust and they haven't responded so we'll see what happens. Stay tuned!

I couldn't justify doing all that to a brand new 24k dollar car. IMO it seems like a waste. I'm guessing you have deep pockets to even consider it, so buy the stripped down 2012 shell for 3500 & attempt it. If it was me i'd go to the dark side & buy the evo or sti & save myself the headache. Because the money you'd have rapped up in it, you could have a stupid fast evo or sti. Just my 2 cents..

:hijacked:

Back