2012 Civic SI Sportline

I had three sets from initial run almost 2 months ago and sold them already... If Eibach has them made again, we have 8 more sets on order and will be here soon

According to eibach the old sets are no good there was an issue with the rear springs

Last edited:
HELL ITS ABOUT TIME! Now i need to decide sportlines or ksports??? damnnnn decisions..... so should we get camber kits/arms for the rears?

HELL ITS ABOUT TIME! Now i need to decide sportlines or ksports??? damnnnn decisions..... so should we get camber kits/arms for the rears?
with a ~ 2 inch drop technically you should still be within factory specs camber wise front and rear(aka you could just swap the springs and thats it)....eibach states they strongly recommend at least doing the front camber bolts, theyre exact words were you can get away with not doing the rear arms but we strongly recommend at least the front camber bolts.

with a ~ 2 inch drop technically you should still be within factory specs camber wise front and rear(aka you could just swap the springs and thats it)....eibach states they strongly recommend at least doing the front camber bolts, theyre exact words were you can get away with not doing the rear arms but we strongly recommend at least the front camber bolts.
gotcha, ill dig deeper and see which one rules overall, thanks MX :) definitely good info bro!

C:\Users\Javier\Desktop\Sportlines.jpg

When are you buying them!? We can have a spring installation party :beer:

Just got my sportlines!!! was trying yo post pics but I dont know how lol
next to the "post reply" button - "upload a file". Click that and find the pic on your computer

Last edited:
When are you buying them!? We can have a spring installation party :beer:
i Should have them in the next week or two,,, waiting on my refund!! Waitt forr ME!!!!!!!! Plus ill probably get the rear sway bar from the 2013 and do it at the same time!! You just did your rear right ?

i Should have them in the next week or two,,, waiting on my refund!! Waitt forr ME!!!!!!!! Plus ill probably get the rear sway bar from the 2013 and do it at the same time!! You just did your rear right ?

I'll wait lol, I still haven't bought a spring compressor lol. Yeah I only did the rear sway bar, I don't plan on doing the front.

Back