2012 SI Grille

. Keep in mind my quote from Honda is a Canadian Dealer eh LOL. Everything is double. I will check out college hills. Thanks. But I will likely go with the badgeless one and try it.
that company that sells the badgless is i believe Canadian. i really wanna do this if you want ill sell you my stock one lol.

I am going to go with the badgeless one. CHH wants $95 for the grille and $135 to ship it. Crazy considering other places ship for under $50. Will post pics someday to show it off lol

I am going to go with the badgeless one. CHH wants $95 for the grille and $135 to ship it. Crazy considering other places ship for under $50. Will post pics someday to show it off lol
did you not read their response? They can ship it for $35 dollars... the other quote for for express delivery

did you not read their response? They can ship it for $35 dollars... the other quote for for express delivery
. No. Didn't see it before I ordered other one. IDK why some sites only display the most expensive shipping option. Like this time. I am sure it costs them sales. Oh well. I am looking forward to trying out this grille. Ships from BC. After discount, taxes, shipping I got it for $145. Better than local Honda at $454.25 after taxes lol.

In case anyone is ordering the grille I got. It ships from Asia. BC company. Ships from Asia

Surprisingly it came today. It appears to be poorly made. By the looks of it I doubt it will even fit as it appears to be uneven and or warped along the bottom. I will post a pic either way on Sunday. Even if it does fit it looks like it will last a month before fading.

I will check fitment first. and if it does look like it will fit I will plastidip it before final install.

Send it back and file a claim. No need to lose money over a horrible part.

:yeahthat: especially due to shoddy craftsmanship.

CHH said they could ship me the upper front grille for $35. But the lower grille I just got a quote on was over $100. Its weird. WWhen I ship stuff to the USA in fairly large boxes it costs me 20-30-40 bucks. SSo now I have to find that some place else too. II did find someone shipping it for 38.50. SSorry about the double letters. My phone does that on this forum. a

I am going to keep it. It looks better than the OEM. IIts kinda cheap made but then again so is the factory one.

it dosent look bad get a pic from a little further back? if you really dont like it let me know i may be interested in swapping my stock one with you if you wanna do that
It would cost us a fortune to ship both according to CHH lol

Back