2013 Honda Civic Redesign Info - Updates Inside

i like the front.
i knew they were going to switch the position of the reverse lights. i do like that front bumper. i wanna see the Si version. :D

Looking forward to the Si version. Greatly approved imo.

I may go back into the Si land if they've greatly revised it. I can't believe how wholesale the changes are. Gosh, I would hate to have bought a 2012 given the amount of disparity between the 2013 and that.

thank you for posting the pics Jason... looking forward to seeing how people alter their 2012's in relation to the 2013.

Looks great, but im happy with my '12, i would swap the front bumpers tho. the rear looks good but i dunno. as long as the aftermarket continues to support the 9ths im happy :)

I kinda like it. It seems more mature and agressive than before....let's hope they did the same good job inside :)

our '12 9th gens are going to be rare! Cuz looking at it it doesn't look anything like the original 9th. they might as well call it a 10th.

I don't like the chrome on the front bumper,the reflectors on the back bumper, nor the trunk. Wheels are interesting, though. Not sure what I think about the hood, yet. I would have to see it in person. Needless to say, I am happy with the appearance of my 2012 Si. I do want the body kit for it, though.

I do like the fact that with a new redesign already that those of us with the 2012 will not get lost in a sea of similar looking Civics for the next few years.

I really like it. The rear sort of looks like some of the older model TSX's. Definitely will be swapping out the rear.

We're giving away a prize pack

For a chance to win you must click this link: http://bit.ly/2013HondaCivicPrize
Then Like, Share and/or Comment on the photo.
(All three increase your chances)

We'll announce the winner in a couple of days.

Perhaps telling us what is in the prize pack might prompt us to comply with your demands request...:thumbsup:

I kinda like the wheels. They look like retro 97 Prelude SH wheels.
1997_honda_prelude_2_dr_type_sh_coupe-pic-13758.jpeg

the black/silver wheel design reminds me of kia

Back