2013 Movies

I guess I should assume ironman 4 will be made, and this was not a trilogy? (I have not seen the movie)

the end credits did say Tony Stark will return, did not indicate if this would be Iron Man 4 or Avengers 2, or appearances in Thor or Captain America

Robert Downey, Jr. is under negotiations for a new contract as his original has been fulfilled.

Last edited:
I think Marvel is messing with us when it comes to the Mandarin and not everything was as it appeared.
The Mandarin is supposed to have 10 rings that give him different abilities.
MANDARIN_rings.jpg

After Earth is an M. Night Shyamalan movie. But his last few movies have all been busts. Then again, Will Smith makes bad movies a bit more enjoyable to watch. So I'm guessing it will be a slightly above average type of movie.

After Earth is now the biggest flop in the summer of 2013.

The Internship looks like it will be funny. Probably similar to 'The Wedding Crashers'.

Yeah it looks good. Surprised how much Google helped out even though some of the main shots were filmed at Georgia Tech. I'm glad they included around 100 employees as extras.

^Isn't that 2014? I'm getting tired of Transformers. lol. I only liked the 1st one.

My friend told me the Purge is a waste of time. Lol.

^Isn't that 2014? I'm getting tired of Transformers. lol. I only liked the 1st one.

My friend told me the Purge is a waste of time. Lol.

Well, that is disappointing about the Purge. It looked like it had promise.

According to IMDB:

This is the End has a Metascore of 67/100 and Man of Steel has 55/100.

Me too. I'm just seeing how these are reviewed. Maybe reality over expectations? Not quite sure. I mainly check out ratings from individuals not from critics.

I'll still see it though.

I believe Elysium might make it to the top movies of Summer 2013. It is directed by the same person who directed District 9. And even though Matt Damon is playing the main character, I'm looking forward to Sharlto Copley's role as well. The movie seems like another District 9 type movie where the watchers get that subliminal message about the government/media's wrong doings.

Back