2013 Movies

I believe Elysium might make it to the top movies of Summer 2013. It is directed by the same person who directed District 9. And even though Matt Damon is playing the main character, I'm looking forward to Sharlto Copley's role as well. The movie seems like another District 9 type movie where the watchers get that subliminal message about the government/media's wrong doings.

I was not impressed with District 9 in any way.

Really? Was it because of how some camera shots were used? I thought it was a really good movie.

Yeah, the camera work was annoying as hell, but I also thought the political/apartheid theme was too forced. Nothing about that movie was able to keep my interest and I love sci-fi movies. I think I actually fell asleep a few times out of boredom.

Man of Steel was pretty good. Im not sure if DC Fans will like it that much bc Nolan's concept of the movie is Nolan's concept. :D

I'm glad Zack Snyder directed it. It couldn't have been done in a better way.

I never give reviews any weight whatsoever.
This is from just one peep........ but I knew a guy while living in Denver, and we were both movie watchers...... and seem to like the same stuff.... he eventually became a professional movie critic, and his reviews sucked............ just saying, it's harder to be objective when your reputations on the line........

After seeing Pacific Rim last night, i think that it was pretty awesome. Especially if you like GIANT ROBOTS FIGHTING GIANT MONSTERS AND PUNCHING AND EXPLOSIONS!!!
Some reviews were like "scattered storyline and blah blah blah" but honestly, who goes to see that movie for character development and stuff? I went to watch giant things fight eachother, and was not dissapointed! Good movie!!

I do want to see Elysium. Recent movies included Monster's University with the little one. He liked it. I think the first was better. Then we saw The Heat with some friends and laughed through most of it. Looking forward to Planes even thought DisneyToon Studios made it instead of Pixar. At least John Lasseter is an executive producer.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

It's definitely worth the watch.

Elysium looks like it would be fantastic! I really liked district 9.
Also looking forward to the new Chronicles of Riddick, anyone else?

So i just saw 'the wolverine' and it could pretty much be summed up as people getting stabbed in all sorts of creative ways and hugh jackman being badass. I liked it because ive only seen this and the other wolverine movie, but my friend has seen all the X-men movies and didn't really like this one.
And by the way, DK from Tokyo Drift makes an appearance as a skanky politician. Id say its worth it but dont pay extra for the 3D

I didn't really like the 'cgi' on the first Wolverine movie. The cgi was bad on that one.

I didn't really like the 'cgi' on the first Wolverine movie. The cgi was bad on that one.
This one looked better than the last one, but the 3D didnt really add anything. IMO i don't think that 3D should be in as many movies as it is

Back