2014 honda civic si coilover question

taffetawhitesi

Hi I was looking in the market for coilovers for my 14 si. I was reading on different forums that 14 and 13 coilover is different. Can anyone verify that it is different? Any help would be great thanks!

Yes, suspension setup has been confirmed different from the '13....very jealous of the interior tech upgrades!

Any updates? It's almost the end of the year and there is still nothing available. D2 and GodSpeed are taking pre-orders, but when are they actually going to release them? It's taking forever.:nervous:

many people have bc here on 12-13's. I've yet to see anything bad written about them

I'm waiting for Tein to release their coilovers. Someone mentioned that the threads have a coating on them that will protect them in the winter.
Unfortunately I need to be careful that I use something that can go through the winter and not corrode.

That's what I heard too. How about BC racing? It says that they are available already on their site. Hows their quality?

BC's are great, I have a lot of euro friends that are crazy about them, a lot of mini cooper guys will use em to slam to the ground. I have also never heard a bad thing about them.....are the Ksports available yet? That is what I have and they are great

God speed is the worst thing you could do to your suspension.

Same with Truhart, Raceland, etc. But people from a certain facebook group like them.

Suspension is one of the more important parts of a car. But people tend to cheap out on them.

Same with Truhart, Raceland, etc. But people from a certain facebook group like them.

Suspension is one of the more important parts of a car. But people tend to cheap out on them.

Yep, and I'll never understand why. Just like when people cheap out when doing forced induction. If you take your time, spend a little more upfront, it saves you TONS of money upfront. Not to mention the heart beat of your SI the K24 under the hood

Back