2015 9thCivic Dragon meet

Probably......this happened on Saturday according to Killboy. Looks like VA plates.
I agree on the VA tags. A shame, that's a nice car but an extremely good reason to carry a fire extinguisher.

It's only an Audi... :hiding:

I'm kidding! Don't hurt me. :popcorn:

Where's @ethlar when we talk about VA?

i still rock MD plates, with my VA license

Seriously what are the chances of this happening? Hot exhaust sets leaves on fire... :confused:

Normal driving accident probably pretty low, but dragon style driving i bet gets the exhaust a good bit warmer

i still rock MD plates, with my VA license

Normal driving accident probably pretty low, but dragon style driving i bet gets the exhaust a good bit warmer
This is the second car I've seen on the Dragon burn from the cat setting leaves on fire.

After going this weekend and getting some run time in. I think I'm going to add morning runs to each day instead of breakfast, for the group drives we should be leaving Fontana by 7:30-8AM every morning to take fully advantage of the roads in the area. Instead of breakfast, I'll have food and cookouts Thursday / Friday / Saturday nights at the cabin to make up for it.

Still no exhaust video this year, and probably not again, I'm thinking about what roads we want to drive this year, RT28, 276 - 215 loop, N Georgia run with some extra roads like wolf pen gap thrown in. Any other suggestions that are within reasonable driving distance (less than 2 hours)? ...as in I'm not driving 3-6 hours to run a road then have to drive that back again.

I'm just messing with you. I'm not a breakfast fan anyways.

Granola Bars, Cereal Bars, PB on Toast are fine quick things for me.

I know ;)

Sometimes I prefer cereal bars...nice and quick, less time needed to get out on the road and scare the harley tourists.

Back