2015 Subaru WRX Concept

I drove a Ferrari yesterday

???

ferrari-tractor.jpg

I went to see it at a dealership a few days ago. It's bigger than I thought in person. It looked pretty good though.
4eva5y7a.jpg

y7ajyby7.jpg

And the rocker panel sticks out a lot. I can see this part of the car getting easily banged up.
uzuqe8uj.jpg

Looks like Launch Edition STi. Only 1,000 made.

Just about everything I'm hearing from the WRX/STi forums is saying that pictures don't do it justice. Apparently it looks much better in person. Hopefully mine will be here next week, I'll throw up some pics for you guys if I end up driving it home.

I want to go sit and drive in one before I pass any judgement. The fact the interior resembles my wife's Forester is a big turn off for me. Not because it's bad; but, I like parity when driving different vehicles. Weird pet peeve of mine.

I will say that pics don't do the car justice. The interior does still have a few cheap feeling things, for a 30k car that is. The thing is totally flat, zero body roll.

That said, financing fell through on me at the last step. So I remain in my Si, but I'm not upset by that, it has its own merits also. :)

That sucks about the financing. Did you go through Subaru with the 2.9% or through somewhere else?

Serious question. Since we are all civic drivers and shouldn't be biased.

What makes an sti more desirable than a evo x?

Evo x is faster and better handling and easier to make power. Cheaper.

Sti has better interior better reliability better resale and ride is softer.

Do I have that right? Thinking about a no option evo x gsr next year. I know it's the last year. I hang around too many evo guys and want to make sure I'm not biased.

Back